Man I almost had my hands on a 1050 Dominator as I really want to try a bigger carb but funds were running low so I just had to use what I had. But I dont think a Dom with the adapter will fit under my hood. I would like to try a single plane intake with one anyway. I would need to get an intake that the Dom would bolt right to and not be to tall to fit under my hood. I hope by next summer my finances are in better shape and I can try a few different things to see what it likes. I am very happy with this Indy dual plane with the max wedge ports as with the 850 DP it has great street manners but I figured it would go faster with more carb. Not sure if a single plane will be faster on this combo. I can get my hands on a 950 Proform but I dont know if that will help much. Ah well I have plenty of time in the next 20 years for fine tuning this combo if I live that long. You know I said if it goes 10's thru the pipes on pump gas driving to the track I will be more then happy and leave it alone. Yea right I am already thinking of some changes that might pick it up. I call it Hot Rod fever ! Ron