Quote:

Ron...What does your brother have under the hood? He did pretty good!!

Ted he runs a combo close to mine but he uses a low deck. Its a 499 with the 400 block and 4.15 crank. But he runs a roller cam in the .650 lift range and he uses a Dominator with a Victor intake. He has a bit more comp as he has about 11.5 to my 10.6 and he runs Eddy RPM heads he ported himself. He uses an 8" Dynamic converter and I think he still has the 4.88's in the car as it has 33 x 14's on it. It has a ladder bar setup and is backed halfed. It really leaves nice and hooks solid. Very consistent car. His best has been in the mid 10.20's on a good day. His average is 10.40 to 50's. 10.45 was his best Sunday and of course he did it 3 times in a row ! I will give big brother the well deserved credit for that one. He is more the weekend racer brother as I am more of the street cruiser with a few trips to the track a year brother. It really beats me up just being at the track standing around and racing some as my joints will hurt so bad the next few days after I spend time on my feet. But I love this hobby so much. And you have to give me credit for getting my brother more into the NSS racing as he would normally just race brackets when he went and I kept telling him that I like the NSS racing more then any other and to put his 64 into a NSS class. So big brother listened to little brother this time. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 10/25/11 02:58 PM.