Will the car has had issues, nothing major but I think sitting around did not help much. Chris never really had time to get it out there and flogged out. He also had an engine problem with the first 99 that was a big set back. Last time he was here it went I think 8.68 in 6000' of air. We were in the .50's last weekend in 3500' da with pathetic 1.37 60'. But we are pulling a good deal more timing out than he was for a longer period of time to keep the tires from being obliterated at the line. This is new to my son and I so baby steps ya know.

The top end miss/shake/issue is a big problem right now. The car just flat out quits pulling at about 900' mark. It acts like it is on a rev limiter and the tach is jumping all over the place when it occurs. The racepak log looks just like when the car is on the two step but it is SLOWLY gaining RPM, but just a few hundred rpm. Not sure if it is the ignition box, coil or what. It is not springs as they seem to be ok, and it pulls just fine in first and second. Just lays over in top gear. We will get it figured out, hopefully soon. The plan right now is to go throw some money at it and replace some parts I have no doubt the car will run in the low low 30's or 20's here but right now it is just potential.

Oh yeah it is still black tracking most the way. We also were having an issue spining the tires while on the wheelie bars. Have video maybe we can fiugre out how to get it to load..