Quote:

tahts funny,angry,what you said about the loss of oil pressure ,cause thats what i believe also,but all these experts around here say that is not a problem cause the crank oils first before it goes to the lifters.But if there is a huge 1/2 inch hole in the oiling systrm it still drops the pressure to 0 .,right?

It will absolutely drop to zero when the lifters come out on almost all of the late model Mopar V8 My Duster has a BB stroker in it with the 1970-71 Street Hemi and 440 Six Pak 6 quart oil pan(works god ) The motor is moved back a little also I have had other A bodys with BB in them and have remove the oil pans with the motor in the car, it is not a piece of cake but it can be done Start by removing the drag link from the idler arm and steering box and drop one side of the tie rod off of the spindle and slide all of it out of the way and then remove the oil pan, several of the oil pan bolts in the front of the motor under the K member have to be removed with a wrench instead of a socket but it is doable with a little patiences and determination Check every rod bearing and maybe several main bearings

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)