Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Did you have any luck having the manufacturer take a look at your assembly.

It sure looks like the short lever is riding on the very edge of the to bearing and I cannot see how it wouldn't side load and cause your candlestick problems.

Any drag with clutch disengagement or anything or just when it's "broke". That's a Youngblood unit correct?

Yes it is robs clutch, he does not want me to send him the clutch back, his opinion is that the short arm has nothing to do with my problem but he is sending me a lever to make me happy.

He may not think it's causing the retainer to break but it is definitely an issue because the leverage with the shorter arm is different than the other 2 .

I 100% agree but Rob said not a chance, that the short arm will do no harm and will not change the geometry at all.

My reply was, I can not believe what I am hearing from you, I have not herd back from him, I hope I have not screwed my self from getting my lever or any other service from Rob in the future. What the hell am I going to do with a $2500.00 clutch ass I can't use.

Homepage Pic's http://www.bluemelon.com/dodgeman/ Steve. New best 1.40 60' 9.99 Et 132.8 mph