Uh... just use the stock leafs and turn the T-bars down...??? Hahahahaha

Seriously, i haven't seen a Mopar yet that hasn't lowered itself at least 2" due to saggy leafs. Just turn the T-bars down.

For a better approach, just use lower profile tires. Thats cheap, and you get better performance tires as a bonus. You can still get 15" V and better rated tires i think. I did this to lower a 71 Fury and a 78 Volare. Both used 50-series 15" rubber on stock tires. The Fury especially sunk a bunch, due to its 78-series stock tire based ride height. Sure, they look goofy with the smaller tires, but i think lowered Mopars look goofy in general, so its probably just me. By the tiny 17" or 18" tires most Mopar guys end up using on the classic rides, id say most people would like the small tire look anyways.

You can lower a stock Mopar up to 3" this way, yet still have a 100% original and untouched suspension. No weird suspension geometry from the usual methods.

Now... if there was only a cheap way to RAISE the rear ov a Mopar without resorting to 2ft long shackles or yummy air-shocks...