We are running a Moroso on the 70 RR. Used to have a Milodon. After I killed the 383 (nothing to so with the oil pan) DRAM refused to put it back on given the dents and the fact it showed up at his shop with a wad of JB Weld on it. He said the Moroso seems to be thicker and is a bit more robust. I would have to agree, even though the Moroso has some dents now. On the other hand, we regularly drive up a road most of you guys would use a flat bed to take your cars up. What I do is to crank up the front end for street driving (basically go for the A/FX look), then lower it at the track. I just count the turns, that might be an option for you. We also have 1" torsion bars which helps. I would like to find a set of cheap 15" wheels to replace the 14" Rallyes to gain more ground clearance but with the house build the finances are tight. Some of the situations we deal with (I am not complaining, it is all about the adventure and the journey), if I can make my oil pan survive this..:

After 12" of rain in 24 hours:

Another day during a tropical wave:

Plus we have potholes on the "paved" streets that you know are deep as there is grass a foot tall growing in them.

https://www.facebook.com/THENEWCDRA

Proud member of the liberal scientific elite