Here's what they flowed on my bench at 28" depression, 4.350 bore, pipe on exhaust.
Remember, this is only cleaned up bowls...they are not ported yet. We will get to that, but it's going to be a few weeks because I'm on vacation for a bit.
The exhaust port is weak like this, but it won't be when I'm done with it.
This is just to show what can be expected if you bought them with the work done, or had someone do it for you without spending a ton of $$$ on porting. However, your goal will have a direct affect on how much porting you will need to get the HP you want. I see too many people over port these heads and I will show how to get good flow and HP without hogging these things out to h20!

Lift Int. Ex.
.200 139 102
.300 205 145
.400 267 183
.500 322 218
.600 358 242
.700 381 258
.800 387 268

Keep in mind I have no done any chamber work, or real porting yet, so the mid lift #'s up to .450 are weak...but look at the jump on both intake and exhaust at .500!
Port speed at the pushrod pinch area, at .500 lift is only 245fps which means the air speed is rather slow. However, after chamber work and proper porting you will see the air speed go up here. That's when you have to manage the air speed by enlarging this area some. But we don't do it on the pushrod side of the port.
I'll explain in detail when we get to that point.
Enjoy the pics, and I'll answer questions as we go.
Brian

Brian Hafliger