Quote:

OK, I think the two holes on the fwd side are for the sway bar brkt's, they seem to line up with the brkt I have. I can't seem to figure out how the bar goes on the car, I know that sounds pretty dumb! It seems it's the wrong bar for a b-body, does anybody have pics of there bar installed.

There are a few different aftermarket sway bar mounting arrangement. Are you using factory sway bar bushing and mounts or aftermarket poly ones with U-strap holders and a sway bar bushing adapter?

Here are the sway bar adapters I used on my factory sway bar when I had the early style K frame/LCA's in my 68 Barracuda. They do away with the 66-69 bushings that are a PITA. But it does make the sway bar sit lower than stock.

Do you have the calipers mounted in the rear. Sometimes you can make that work with the factory calipers but I don't know about the Viper Calipers. Are these AREngineering caliper kits you are using??

What are your plans with this car? You have some great brakes to start with. Do you plan in the future to get some bigger T-bars, sway bars, and wide Z rated tires to keep up with the brakes?