I posted this on the N2OMSTR winner thread too but this also has a link to my photobucket album with the pictures I took in it.

I was there watching in the stands and a big "THANKS" goes out to all you guys for getting this together and congrats to N2OMSTR. I'm a big Mopar fan and love to see guys going fast in these cars...was great inspiration for me to hurry up and get back to finishing my car. I've got some pics of the guys in the staging lanes and up on the starting line I can post over the next few minutes. Also, saw headhunters BEAUTIFUL Cuda back in the pits. I NEED to know what that color is...it's GORGEOUS. Again, thanks to all the guys who got this set up and to all the participants for coming. It's good to see the Mopar crowd out at the valley, which is usually dominated by 3rd gen camaros and fox bodies. Wish I could've gotten to talk to some of you guys but I couldn't get to the track before 7 and plus, I haven't been active enough on the forum to get to know any of you guys yet. Awesome show, hope it becomes a normal thing at the Valley!

http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x350/MoparManiac17/

That's the link to the photo album

2004 Flame Red Quad Cab 2X4 Laramie...and she's got the HEMI. 1972 Plymouth Duster 225 c.i. Slant Six Awaiting a 383/Torqueflite combo "You just Raminated all over that Ford"