Bill May made the quickest pass but Tony's consistency was hard to beat. The normally aspired B1 Powered Dart was impressive and really sounded good. When it took out Bill May on a hole shot I think everyone really got everyone's attention. Up to that point Bill May had the quickest qualifying pass an was favored by most to win.
All the cars were awesome and I am sorry but I don't know some of your names. The white duster from Mississippi was very clean and made a more than respectable showing for the small block guys. With a little more luck on the draw his outcome could have been much different.

BigSqueese's 4speed street Dart is impressive and real easy on the eyes. The detail of a restored car with a little deception for good measure. He had to burn some of the dead rubber off of the quick times on his first pass and spun to the 330 and still ran a low 7.

The blue Charger from Tennessee was very nice and layed down some respectable times.

Tony's car looks just as good in person as it does on the net. Sorry I did'nt get to converse with him more.

The blue Roadrunner was in the thick of things but it was having some traction problems.

Bondo's, Big Show and Bill Mays cars really have to be seen to be believed the attention to detail rivals a high dollar restoration or street rod. Not to take anything away from the other cars present as ever car there was very impressive in one way or the other.

The Silver Fish is a nice example of a of a 10.5 car and if they had not had mechanical problems very well could have won. But runner up ain't bad.

Glad to meet everyone that I met and hope to meet more at the next get together.

Getting old just means you were smarter than some and luckier than others.