Quote:

I would NOT use Super Stock springs, they weigh a TON.....

save your money and buy the Calvert springs they are nice and light...

a Caltrac set up with the Caltrac Mono springs are prob LIGHTER than just the Super Stock spring...way better

ALSO what are your goals with this car??? Super Stock spring and a good rear shock ...i have been in the 9's with that alone. Caltracs though can be a lot lighter, a lot lower sitting, and can handle a LOT more power down the road if thats your plan....and also better re-sale value later on. BUT if you are budget racing right now...nothing wrong with what you have

are you the one that has the fast 73 dodge dart? If so i love your car.Frist let me say i am not a bracket racer. I coulod not cut a good lite to save my life.lol i just like to go out and have fun and race my car.but my goal is to get my car to run 10 flat in the 1/4 but drive it on the street once in a while on pump gas if possable. which i know i wont beable to do with this 440 i have now.I dont have a lot of money so i only race or work on it when i have money.but i would be happy if i could run some 10.40 in the 1/4. i have ran a best of 10.68 at 125 in my mostly stock body 73 dodge dart.but the day i ran my 10.68 pass my best 60 foot was only a 1.54-1.55. which bi guess is not bad but should be faster right? i dont have the money for the caltract kit right now. thats why i was asking about the other kit in this post.but i think i am just going to do like you and joedust said and save my money to buyt he calvert kit. also hopefully nexy year i want to build a 512 for the dart.also if you can run 9 with super stock springs loooks like i have a long way to go before i need a diffrent set up. thanks for the help guys. mopar65

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops