Quote:

Quote:

I was checking site out over the weekend and found this site.

http://srdparts.com/index.php?option=com...50&Itemid=1

i emailed them and they said they would work fine with my mopar superstock springs and i know caltracs says not to use theres with super stock springs.so before i go and spend the money i thought i would see if anybody is running a set before i spend the money on them. but they look like a nice set up thanks Mopar65

Hey bobby, I thought you had Caltracs, Those look like there plenty adjustable, but will they work with "multi" leaf springs, if not, then you might as well get the Caltracs & mono leaf kit, you'll still need an adj. shock, those also look like there more of a traction bar type set up, The caltracs have that rap-around type set-up that puts pressure on the top of the spring close too the eye, this keeps the spring from buckling at that point, thats the weak area, with those your showing it would need a strong (thick) front section buy the eye so it won't flex up, of coarse if you look at the caltrac monos there very thick up front, over a 1/2", maybe close to 3/4", so there not going to flex much & wrap up, it applies all the force on the rear so it plants itself.

hi joe no i dont have the caltracs yet. i want to get the compleat kit but dont have the money right now. i was just interested in these because they say you can use them with mopar super stock spring and calvert says you cant. if i had the money i would just have a set of coil springs and ladder bars put on my car.so was just interested in hearing if anybody was running a set of them.thanks Bobby

3520 pound race ready 1973 Street/Strip Dodge Dart - Stock stroke 440/727 10.49 @ 125.0 on 93 pump gas & ET Street Radials. More to come... ( SGT Miller) Proudly served 12 years in the US ARMY RESERVES support our troops