Rock Springs
Bob_Coomer Offline
master
Bob_Coomer  Offline
master

Rock Springs
Quote:

predator..............nuf said.........

Yep, but Id sure like to have that engine you have in the Daytona.. Thing is the "Little Engine That Could" clean 90% of the 600+ cube monsters I see with exotic heads etc....
What is it John 528 Cubes, B1 Original's (not even fully ported)? Runs what 4.60-4.70's at a buck fifty + in the 8th mile

Johns engine

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]
Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: Bob_Coomer] #980355
02/25/12 08:53 PM
02/25/12 08:53 PM
Salt Lake City
C
camastomcat Offline
top fuel
camastomcat  Offline
top fuel
C

Salt Lake City
Quote:

Quote:

predator..............nuf said.........

Yep, but Id sure like to have that engine you have in the Daytona.. Thing is the "Little Engine That Could" clean 90% of the 600+ cube monsters I see with exotic heads etc....
What is it John 528 Cubes, B1 Original's (not even fully ported)? Runs what 4.60-4.70's at a buck fifty + in the 8th mile

Johns engine

He must have some spray. My dragster at 1850lbs is right there with a 572, no NOS. So...not buying that it's N/A.

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: LA360] #980356
02/25/12 11:04 PM
02/25/12 11:04 PM
tn
R
robnbird Offline
super stock
robnbird  Offline
super stock
R

tn
Quote:

The average Mopar guy is a tight wad plain and simple, Amen hence why people are not prepared to develop to decent high end parts. Most of these guys will get upset when you tell them so too!

preachit brother u not sayit les u steppin on those toes uh Im building a HEMI now.

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: Al_Alguire] #980357
02/25/12 11:08 PM
02/25/12 11:08 PM
Great Neck,LI,new york
hemi-itis Offline
I Live Here
hemi-itis  Offline
I Live Here

Great Neck,LI,new york
Quote:

Best option out there RIGHT now to make power with a Mopar. If you think it is expensive then dont run them. But when you are not as fast as the rest dont wonder why. Power costs money

When you buy Steve Gill's package,you also have the guy that DID all the R&D to make them what they are,he's always there aftersale to help in any way he can.Did I mention he's a HARD CORE mopar guy??

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!
Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: hemi-itis] #980358
02/26/12 04:29 AM
02/26/12 04:29 AM
Sherwood park, Alberta.
go green Offline
super stock
go green  Offline
super stock

Sherwood park, Alberta.
I read this thread and realize why Steve sold the rights to Indy , what a bunch of cry baby dinosaurs . The aftermarket community will only survive if there is a viable and willing consumer to buy a product . Do you guys understand why there are not anymore manufacturers willing to developing a high performance cylinder heads for hard core mopar racers ?

6.50 @ 226 MPH 4.25 @ 186 MPH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX86DHGKBo0
Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: go green] #980359
02/26/12 05:37 AM
02/26/12 05:37 AM
IL
E
EchoSixMike Offline
mopar
EchoSixMike  Offline
mopar
E

IL
If you need the power, you have to pay for it. If you don't need it, why would you even care what they cost? Why complain about something you're not gonna use? Do you complain about what Formula 1 or IndyCar engines cost too? S/F.....Ken M

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: EchoSixMike] #980360
02/26/12 06:07 AM
02/26/12 06:07 AM
North Sweden
R
RT540 Offline
top fuel
RT540  Offline
top fuel
R

North Sweden
Most mopar racers, donīt have the budget or the chassi in door slammer cars to take advantage of 1200+ hp, hereīs the biggest reason why predator heads are hard to sell.
I think that the mind opens up to none wedge designs, once you have struggled to run under 8 seconds with a door car.
One exception for the PSO head tho.

Look at the fastest times, list, just 12 members in the 7 to 8 sec. list and half of those are dragsters. The potencial customers for N/A 1200+hp are not many, on this mopar board.
Just my opinion, and I wouldīt mind to run Predator heads myself, or PSO heads either for that matter.

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: RT540] #980361
02/26/12 12:17 PM
02/26/12 12:17 PM
back in Georgia
dthemi Offline
master
dthemi  Offline
master

back in Georgia
I think they're priced where there could maybe possibly be just enough money in making and selling them to make it worth the risk and trouble. They are the best mope head I've seen that's not a hemi.

A Ford Thor is in another universe by comparison. Just the way it is, and they cost the same. The difference is you can't keep them on the shelf because the Ford guys pay for the most part. Should there be a 5th gen Thor that makes 30 more hp and costs few thousand more they'll sell faster than they can be produced. Too bad it doesn't work that way for us. There are a few Mopar guys spending but no where near what it takes to make the same availability of parts possible. No one hates it more than me.

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: dthemi] #980362
02/26/12 01:00 PM
02/26/12 01:00 PM
Sweet Home Alabama
M
MRMOPAR622 Offline
top fuel
MRMOPAR622  Offline
top fuel
M

Sweet Home Alabama
Us Mopar racers ourselves or the reason we don't have more people building parts for us. Any time someone makes something for a Mopar the people that have no need for the parts if they were give to them,start bashing them and scare the people who need and can afford them away from buying them. There are so many difference companies making chevy and now ford parts they have to compete with each other on prices,that not only provides more and better parts for them to choose from but cheaper prices.
The only reason I don't have a set of the Indy Predator heads is I have not saved up enough $$$ to buy a set yet,but saving up $$$ for a set.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"
Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: go green] #980363
02/26/12 01:12 PM
02/26/12 01:12 PM
Trumbull,CT.
J
jim sciortino Offline
top fuel
jim sciortino  Offline
top fuel
J

Trumbull,CT.
Quote:

I read this thread and realize why Steve sold the rights to Indy , what a bunch of cry baby dinosaurs . The aftermarket community will only survive if there is a viable and willing consumer to buy a product . Do you guys understand why there are not anymore manufacturers willing to developing a high performance cylinder heads for hard core mopar racers ?

This ^^^^^^.

Ford & Chevy guys EMBRACE every advancement that comes and they come in droves. They could care less if the valve is upside down, the head is 9 feet tall, the ports are spread across three area codes, or the bore center runs from bumper to bumper.

In the MOPAR world, if the part doesn't resemble 60s assembly line tech, IT'S NOT A MOPAR ......quite a farce. The Ford & Chevy stuff that actually RUNS, is so faaaaaaaaaar removed from their stock garbage it's laughable.

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: jim sciortino] #980364
02/26/12 01:45 PM
02/26/12 01:45 PM
Tampa Fl
K
kens avenger Offline
mopar addict
kens avenger  Offline
mopar addict
K

Tampa Fl
The Price is not bad at all...you can spend a ton of money on B-1 stuff .. and not get close to the pred stuff...

Steve who makes the rockers for your stuff and the valves????

Kenny

Last edited by kens avenger; 02/26/12 02:06 PM.
Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: RT540] #980365
02/26/12 02:03 PM
iowa
wesw Offline
enthusiast
wesw  Offline
enthusiast

iowa
that list for the fastest car list is so far out of date. the last update on it was 09/09. i had a B1MC motor in my car and i went to a predator motor because the B1 wouldn't get the job done. flat out the best it would run was 7.87 @ 176 mph.
my predator motor without the spray runs 7.45 @185
and with a soft tune up on one kit it's gone 7.11 @196 mph. i'm sure i will have no problem getting into the 6s on one kit. going fast does cost so if you want to play you have to pay.

Quote:

Most mopar racers, donīt have the budget or the chassi in door slammer cars to take advantage of 1200+ hp, hereīs the biggest reason why predator heads are hard to sell.
I think that the mind opens up to none wedge designs, once you have struggled to run under 8 seconds with a door car.
One exception for the PSO head tho.

Look at the fastest times, list, just 12 members in the 7 to 8 sec. list and half of those are dragsters. The potencial customers for N/A 1200+hp are not many, on this mopar board.
Just my opinion, and I wouldīt mind to run Predator heads myself, or PSO heads either for that matter.

7091126-predatormotor2.jpg (1613 downloads)

598 ci predator
Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: jim sciortino] #980366
Long Island, NY
B1Johnny Offline
B1Johnny  Offline

Long Island, NY
i have been a mopar guy my whole lifewith the money i have in the pso motor and my daytona i could have bought a 6 second car.i thank every one who has made it possible to make the power we have available.when it comes time for me to step upit will not be in a mopar.there is nothing on my car thatis stock except for the roof and quarters.if you want to go fast it cost money,i am at the limit of how fast i can go on motorif i want to go faster i will switchto the dark side later johnny.

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: wesw] #980367
02/26/12 02:50 PM
02/26/12 02:50 PM
North Sweden
R
RT540 Offline
top fuel
RT540  Offline
top fuel
R

North Sweden
Quote:

that list for the fastest car list is so far out of date. the last update on it was 09/09. i had a B1MC motor in my car and i went to a predator motor because the B1 wouldn't get the job done. flat out the best it would run was 7.87 @ 176 mph.
my predator motor without the spray runs 7.45 @185
and with a soft tune up on one kit it's gone 7.11 @196 mph. i'm sure i will have no problem getting into the 6s on one kit. going fast does cost so if you want to play you have to pay.

I hear you, I do agree, that list is old.
Curious still ( not trying to be a smart a..) how many members do have door cars N/A running sub 8 sec time slips here ?

Tom

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: B1Johnny] #980368
02/26/12 02:51 PM
02/26/12 02:51 PM
Oregon
sg66mopar Offline
pro stock
sg66mopar  Offline
pro stock

Oregon
Just amazes me how fast it all progresses. Three years ago when I starter my B1 MC deal I thought it was pretty close to the top of the heap.

After reading this I feel like I'm really in the low bucks ranks and shouldn't even show up at the track any more.

And BTW, Tom: "Hey I'm a whiner too, but I am a Mopar guy and have been for 45 years."

I didn't think you WERE 45 yet!

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: sg66mopar] #980369
02/26/12 04:23 PM
02/26/12 04:23 PM
Iowa
C
coronetville Offline
mopar
coronetville  Offline
mopar
C

Iowa
is anything with the words "mopar" or "hemi" underpriced? ANYTHING?

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: kens avenger] #980370
02/26/12 05:32 PM
02/26/12 05:32 PM
Phoenix, AZ
M
MoparBilly Offline
master
MoparBilly  Offline
master
M

Phoenix, AZ
Just some observations, and some questions.

Mopar guys are definitely different than most of the Chevy and Ford guys I know.
The Ford and Chevy guys almost always have one car, with one goal and one class they want to Race, then they persue that goal with everything they have until they win, they meet thier expectations, or it breaks them financially or otherwise. Then they sell all that stuff and head off in another direction.
Mopar Guys want a Cool B-body street car, a new SRT-8 something, a restored 340 A-body like they had in high school. They have a caged drag car, that has to have a tag, in case they want to go on Drag Week, it has to have a trans brake for pro-tree classes in case they want to run NHRA Super Street, or the Index class at the local Street car shootouts, and any electronics have to be removable so they can run at the Heritage Series or local nostalgia events! They just found a barn-find E-body that was priced right, it's going to need everything but they couldn't pass it up, but they'd really like to build a Top Sporstman ride someday or maybe a heads-up car, or what about a SS-AH car...

Yeah it's a big difference, I like to think Mopar guys are a little more prudent...prudent hoarders, ok OK, so we have some unresolved issues, but it doesn't make us CHEAP, just unfocused...I guess.

I've spent 4K in parts on my mopars since 11/30, problem is thats spread out over 4 different toys .

The only thing I own, that I've ever raced, that wasn't a stock block deal, Is a Indy Maxx low deck 512 with -1 heads, which I purchased complete, used for 10K, after I had put 60 passes on it, and was pleased with the reliability, and knew it would fit into my program.

When I look at what I can afford to race, class wise and engine wise, it's important to set expectations and parameters.
For myself I have no desire to persue a class which requires my engine to be freshened or gone through in 25-100 passes, that just doesn't meet my "Bang for the buck" requirements. I personally know guys with engine programs that need that kind of maintenance, in Comp Eliminator, Super Stock, Top Sportsman, Top Dragster, a plethora of local and regional heads-up classes, and even the occasional small-block Stock eliminator record chaser.

I think the majority of Mopar guys go through this same kind of checklist. Do I want to run Super Comp and fast brackets with a Dragster? Do I want a 6.0 cert chassis door car to run SG/ Fast brackets/possibly TS-Q16 stuff? Do I want a 4 link 7.50 cert door car that will work for SG/SST fast brackets, or will a back-halved traditional Mopar Muscle car with an 8.50 cert and ladder bars better fit my budget.

Since most of us have more cars than cash floating around, when that 15,000 to 25,000 dollar Daytona is available, or that 35,000 to 95,000 dollar ex top sportsman or ex pro stock ride becomes available...we don't make that jump, even if it would be smarter than what we end up doing, which is continually upgrading what we already have.

So The B-1s and the 440-1s come out and the typical Mopar guy looked, and said, "That's a big jump, intake, rockers, headers, I'll be 5k+, I'll just port my 906's. Mopar Performance comes out with the Stage VI, which is plagued with numerous quality issues and doesn't perform as advertised.

And we're labeled as cheap.

Edelbrock releases the RPM, which is aluminum, fits all the stock stuff, works great with stock stroke combos, is competitively priced, responds great to porting and is a tough quality casting. It makes factory heads obsolete and is an instant hit.

In an effort to bridge the gap, B1-BS and Indy SRs try to adress a section of the market. Affordable Stroker kits make it more realistic for those who decide to use B-1s and 440-1's

Fred Brewer builds an excellent head, but it was 15 years too early, and poorly marketed

Indy has to release the EZ series because manufacturers won't or refuse to build quality headers for the raised port RB engined stock chassis cars.

As the horsepower wars grow, and cubic inches grow, a niche market forms for guys who want need more power than a stock bore space 440-1 or B-1 can provide. So Indy builds a 572-13, and B-1 derivitives with alphabet soup lettering like MC, TS, PSO become avaiable.
Obviously the tip of the spear is a small point, the 4.80 bore space wedge engine has seen 50 years of refinement and development, and here comes the Predator. A Niche head, in a niche of a niche of a niche market.

And they don't sell like crazy, so we're labeled as cheap.

440 Source builds an aluminum head with a solid casting, which LOOKS stock, and they bring it in at a price point under the RPM, it reponds well to porting, and they market the heck out of it.

They sell tons...That proves it Mopar guys are cheap!

So my question, Why hasn't the 4.84 BS Indy 600-13 caught on? It's just a big ole grunt motor that repeats well, is reliable, and everyone I've talked to who went that route seem pleased. Is it just not a big enough jump?

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines
Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: MoparBilly] #980371
02/26/12 06:57 PM
02/26/12 06:57 PM
Quebec, Canada
D
Diablo Offline
super stock
Diablo  Offline
super stock
D

Quebec, Canada
Quote:

So my question, Why hasn't the 4.84 BS Indy 600-13 caught on? It's just a big ole grunt motor that repeats well, is reliable, and everyone I've talked to who went that route seem pleased. Is it just not a big enough jump?

First off very nice post, I enjoyed reading it very much.

I asked about the 4.840 indy stuff on here years ago and the response was go for it if you want to Marry Indy. Not to many people that are into that lvl of engine seem to want that. Although they would give a ring to Bob George in a second;)

Over the past 10 years I have built engine after engine (or bought and then rebuilt) trying to keep up with the competition in our local Pulling club which has been growing rapidly over the years. Each engine built had to be bigger and stronger to try and keep up with the GM and Ford boys. 15-20 years ago we ran a old stock 440 with some NOS and had lots of fun. The fun stopped pretty quickly when the rule no Nitros was put in. So I ported the 906 heads added a torquer 2 intake and stayed in last place for 2 years.

So the stage 6 heads were coming out and I bought a set of them. Bored the old 440 .060 over added a 509 came and the new victor intake. Engine ran fine for what it was but at this time the GM and Ford boys had 500ci strokers and the little 440 couldn't keep up.

So I found a great deal on 496ci engine with 440-1c heads. We went through the engine and it made 800hp. We won our points championship once and runner up the next year. Rules changed again in the club and people were starting to come in with 572ci GM and Ford engines. We upgraded the 496 to get another 50hp out of her but it just couldn't keep up again.....

At this time the Predators were just out and we knew we needed a 600ci engine to compete against the now 650ci engines in the club. We struck a deal on an older 636ci B1-TS engine. Money was the factor of coarse going with the TS heads and not the Predators. Also we were told of the advantages of the larger 4.840BS block and didn't know much about the TS or 4.840 stuff but we learnt very quickly. We learnt that what people said these heads and engines were, were not exact the reality of them. Even with the 636 engine and 1100+hp we were still behind cause people were running 650ci Schmit engines with 1300hp.

We then had to make the decision of what to do to try and get into that 1200-1300hp range. A Predator engine at the time would have done it for sure (2 years ago) but we decided to go the B1-TS route once again but this time have all the bells and whistles done to the heads and engine. The engine i'm talking about now is the 640 I've had for the last two years and I just sold this winter. We were extremely happy with the engine and it did what it could for what it was. We aimed for 1200-1300 and got it but last season we realized that even 1300hp is not enough to keep up on power tracks.

After selling the two b1-TS engines we finally had the money to sit down and actually decide which head/engine would be the best way to go. We thought Predator, Hemi 99, Hemi Millenium, we even considered going to the dark side. Very quickly we realized that no 4.800 BS head would keep up with the 4.900 or 5 inch GM/Ford pulling engines.

Are the Predator heads a great 4.800 head..... YES.... Will they make that 1200-1300hp....Sure.... Were they going to make the 1400+ I needed for the next engine. Nope. Is it the Predators heads fault? Maybe not. Being on the 4.800BS is the problem, even the 4.840 wouldn't help. Either have to move right to the 4.900 like prostock/ford, or right to the 5 inch stuff.

Every power lvl comes with a cost and the certain equipment to do it with. I've made mistakes in the past but i've learnt a hell of a lot going through these last ten years.

The people who don't send nice words to the "newer" equipment out there just won't or never wanted to attain that higher power level in the first place.

To me if it was attended to be made for a mopar its a MOPAR. Let it be 906's, b1's, Brewer, Zeeker, Millennium stage5, 600-13, pro stock hemi...... They are all MOPAR to me

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: Diablo] #980372
02/26/12 11:32 PM
02/26/12 11:32 PM
Salt Lake City
C
camastomcat Offline
top fuel
camastomcat  Offline
top fuel
C

Salt Lake City
Quote:

Quote:

First off very nice post, I enjoyed reading it very much.

I asked about the 4.840 indy stuff on here years ago and the response was go for it if you want to Marry Indy. Not to many people that are into that lvl of engine seem to want that. Although they would give a ring to Bob George in a second;)

Over the past 10 years I have built engine after engine (or bought and then rebuilt) trying to keep up with the competition in our local Pulling club which has been growing rapidly over the years. Each engine built had to be bigger and stronger to try and keep up with the GM and Ford boys. 15-20 years ago we ran a old stock 440 with some NOS and had lots of fun. The fun stopped pretty quickly when the rule no Nitros was put in. So I ported the 906 heads added a torquer 2 intake and stayed in last place for 2 years.

So the stage 6 heads were coming out and I bought a set of them. Bored the old 440 .060 over added a 509 came and the new victor intake. Engine ran fine for what it was but at this time the GM and Ford boys had 500ci strokers and the little 440 couldn't keep up.

So I found a great deal on 496ci engine with 440-1c heads. We went through the engine and it made 800hp. We won our points championship once and runner up the next year. Rules changed again in the club and people were starting to come in with 572ci GM and Ford engines. We upgraded the 496 to get another 50hp out of her but it just couldn't keep up again.....

At this time the Predators were just out and we knew we needed a 600ci engine to compete against the now 650ci engines in the club. We struck a deal on an older 636ci B1-TS engine. Money was the factor of coarse going with the TS heads and not the Predators. Also we were told of the advantages of the larger 4.840BS block and didn't know much about the TS or 4.840 stuff but we learnt very quickly. We learnt that what people said these heads and engines were, were not exact the reality of them. Even with the 636 engine and 1100+hp we were still behind cause people were running 650ci Schmit engines with 1300hp.

We then had to make the decision of what to do to try and get into that 1200-1300hp range. A Predator engine at the time would have done it for sure (2 years ago) but we decided to go the B1-TS route once again but this time have all the bells and whistles done to the heads and engine. The engine i'm talking about now is the 640 I've had for the last two years and I just sold this winter. We were extremely happy with the engine and it did what it could for what it was. We aimed for 1200-1300 and got it but last season we realized that even 1300hp is not enough to keep up on power tracks.

After selling the two b1-TS engines we finally had the money to sit down and actually decide which head/engine would be the best way to go. We thought Predator, Hemi 99, Hemi Millenium, we even considered going to the dark side. Very quickly we realized that no 4.800 BS head would keep up with the 4.900 or 5 inch GM/Ford pulling engines.

Are the Predator heads a great 4.800 head..... YES.... Will they make that 1200-1300hp....Sure.... Were they going to make the 1400+ I needed for the next engine. Nope. Is it the Predators heads fault? Maybe not. Being on the 4.800BS is the problem, even the 4.840 wouldn't help. Either have to move right to the 4.900 like prostock/ford, or right to the 5 inch stuff.

Every power lvl comes with a cost and the certain equipment to do it with. I've made mistakes in the past but i've learnt a hell of a lot going through these last ten years.

The people who don't send nice words to the "newer" equipment out there just won't or never wanted to attain that higher power level in the first place.

To me if it was attended to be made for a mopar its a MOPAR. Let it be 906's, b1's, Brewer, Zeeker, Millennium stage5, 600-13, pro stock hemi...... They are all MOPAR to me

Well said Mopar Billy and Diablo. My take on the whole Mopar, GM, Ford brand loyalty deal is this: I have been a diehard Mopar fan since I owned my first car. It was a 64 Dodge with a 383 4speed. Damn, I miss that car, and it ran better than any Chevy or Ford in my high school. Anybody that had anything real fast, usually owned a Mopar.
About the "cheap stuff". 440 source, Edelbrock, stage 6 heads, -1's, etc, are all street strip/stuff IMO. But, there is a place and purpose for it in the Mopar community.
When people sit around sniveling about why more people like Steve Gill and Best Machine and for that matter Indy, don't want to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in the development of race stuff for Mopar racers, it's because we are not that hard core as a group, to pay what it costs to buy said developed products, IMO.
And when we as racers, not street/strip guys, don't support the technology that's out there, these guys decide not to waste anymore money on the stuff they made for us, that doesn't sell.
I would bet Diablo will spend over 50K if he decides to go Mopar for the same thing a GM can go buy for $38,000 from Schmidt, I know I've been looking at that stuff. So if Diablo decides to go that route, he's as loyal to Mopar as it gets. I'm not sure I will be in the future. And I applaud the Indy, 440 Source, Koffels, Pete and Chuck, Steve G., and anybody else that still wants to develop stuff for my hobby.
I got tired of restoring car (all Mopars) and taking them to car shows and parking lots, long ago. But for those that get a kick out of that, great. I'm a racer now and find it very hard to step up in class with my budget, while remaining loyal to Mopar. So I may eventually change over to the "dark side" and we are cheap, including me, about what we're willing to pay for our loyalty in comparison to the previously mentioned innovators.
I thank Steve for building my Predator the way he did, and for the price he did it for, but I still whined about the money. It was a great deal and I would recommend him to anybody. He built my motor like it was going to be his, and that's passion and commitment in my book.
That's right, I said it, rant over.
PS, you would be hard pressed to buy the same GM or Ford, for what he charged me, and I still whined.

Re: predator heads over priced? [Re: camastomcat] #980373
02/27/12 01:13 AM
02/27/12 01:13 AM
Salt Lake City
C
camastomcat Offline
top fuel
camastomcat  Offline
top fuel
C

Salt Lake City
I need to take something back I said in my last post. Brandon/440 Source, doesn't really belong in the other group as, and correct me if I'm wrong, but he made parts already being produced, just cheaper. The others engineered, or paid people to engineer parts that advanced the Mopar race parts selection. I'm not saying his stuff isn't good for some applications, but not for me. JMO

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6