11/30/10 02:11 PM
11/30/10 02:11 PM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline OP
master
B G Racing  Offline OP
master

Eighty Four, PA
For Moparts members,there will be no restrictions on heads,Indy or Edelbrock sets,bare,assembled,ported,stock, CNC or how ever you want.Discount pricing will be everyday.You won't have to wait for Christmas or group buys.You can have it your way and have whomever you wish do your work. No gimmick,just our way of showing our appreciation to Moparts and Moparts members.Respectfully Bob

Last edited by moparts; 11/30/10 11:54 PM.
Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: B G Racing] #867272
11/30/10 03:08 PM
11/30/10 03:08 PM
detroit area
M
moderncylinder Offline
top fuel
moderncylinder  Offline
top fuel
M

detroit area
just curious what is your everyday price on a cnc ported edelbrock bb or sb head? or a cnc ported stealth head?

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: moderncylinder] #867273
11/30/10 05:45 PM
11/30/10 05:45 PM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline OP
master
B G Racing  Offline OP
master

Eighty Four, PA
Jeff,
Since we can assume your not buying any heads from BGR why are you curious?As I have always said,I'am not here to promote sales just offering to help anyone on Mopars get good pricing.A better question to ask is how many on Mopars have dealt with BGR and were treated with fairness and respect and great pricing.I'am also not here to set pricing for you to work off of.If trying to help Mopars members is stepping on yours or any other toes,then we will not try and help so you and the other advertisers can control the market.Why don't you post the price of all your "special deals"instead of trying to take issue with a legitimate offer to help that we posted.Lets see your sincerity and your willingness to help fellow Mopar enthusiasts or is it all about profit.Anyway if anyone doubts our intensions then don't buy from BGR,there are many other good dealers here to choose from. Sorry we made the offer in your domain since you only respond to my post when it effects your pocket,like the "Source Post".
Respectfully Bob

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: B G Racing] #867274
11/30/10 06:03 PM
11/30/10 06:03 PM
detroit area
M
moderncylinder Offline
top fuel
moderncylinder  Offline
top fuel
M

detroit area
bob i only posted in that "source" post once you had made some innacurate statements... or a statement that was nonsense,, i held off watching you create a post about a "used" stroker kit for your entertainment until i seen it misleading people.

i walk into work every day to make money,,, not to give my time away,, sometimes i work for free,, to do things right,, or just because,, i treat my customers fair and will make things right no matter what cost.

you can start a buy from indy or whatever,,, start a new post and the mods will move it to the deal section,, its your business to make money or to give your time away, or to loose money,, whichever you prefer..

i have about 80-90 sets of heads to do in my shop now,, and motor stuff to do,, and will try to get my car sorted out in my spare time.... so i dont know if i want to do a group buy and put myself further in the hole for work,, if i feel i can get it all done,, then ill do it,,, if not,, i wont

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: moderncylinder] #867275
11/30/10 07:34 PM
11/30/10 07:34 PM
michigan
64ssmax Offline
enthusiast
64ssmax  Offline
enthusiast

michigan

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: 64ssmax] #867276
11/30/10 07:47 PM
11/30/10 07:47 PM
U.S.
M
moparniac Offline
master
moparniac  Offline
master
M

U.S.
anyone take trade ins

Mopar Performance
Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: B G Racing] #867277
11/30/10 08:14 PM
11/30/10 08:14 PM
ohio
H
HEMIDARTS Offline
master
HEMIDARTS  Offline
master
H

ohio
Bob I appreciate what you are trying to do!
You are offering a great price to 1 person,
and everyone else would want 20 people to buy
to get the same price. That is a stand up guy!

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: B G Racing] #867278
11/30/10 09:02 PM
11/30/10 09:02 PM
Delray beach, Florida
P
Performance Only Offline
top fuel
Performance Only  Offline
top fuel
P

Delray beach, Florida
we were going to offer a deal on the Edelbrock heads for cash and carry, but since Bob has stepped up to the plate i'll just offer that to the local guys instead. we probably can't compete with Bobs pricing anyway since we don't sell a ton of those heads. he likely gets a much bigger discount from the manufactuer than we do. it's nice that someone is stepping up to make such a great offer.kudos to Bob at BGR

machine shop owner and engine builder
Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: B G Racing] #867279
11/30/10 09:08 PM
11/30/10 09:08 PM
Down South
DaKuda Offline
super stock
DaKuda  Offline
super stock

Down South
Quote:

Jeff,
Since we can assume your not buying any heads from BGR why are you curious?As I have always said,I'am not here to promote sales just offering to help anyone on Mopars get good pricing.A better question to ask is how many on Mopars have dealt with BGR and were treated with fairness and respect and great pricing.I'am also not here to set pricing for you to work off of.If trying to help Mopars members is stepping on yours or any other toes,then we will not try and help so you and the other advertisers can control the market.Why don't you post the price of all your "special deals"instead of trying to take issue with a legitimate offer to help that we posted.Lets see your sincerity and your willingness to help fellow Mopar enthusiasts or is it all about profit.Anyway if anyone doubts our intensions then don't buy from BGR,there are many other good dealers here to choose from. Sorry we made the offer in your domain since you only respond to my post when it effects your pocket,like the "Source Post".
Respectfully Bob

Bob,
I would deal with you simply after reading this post. Seem like a stand up guy and with good intentions. Thanks for your offer.

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: DaKuda] #867280
11/30/10 10:36 PM
11/30/10 10:36 PM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline OP
master
B G Racing  Offline OP
master

Eighty Four, PA
We only responded since our name was mentioned and others asked for suppliers to respond and it didn't look like many responded.As I said there are many good dealers on the site to choose from.Todd Marsh,Tim Bowman,Best,Dan,MM,Moore&Moore and many others.Members here can patronize their dealer of choise and we wish both members and dealers the best deals for all involved.Since we are not a sponser or advertiser on Mopars we apologize for making the offer.
Respectfully Bob

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: B G Racing] #867281
11/30/10 11:02 PM
11/30/10 11:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

We only responded since our name was mentioned and others asked for suppliers to respond and it didn't look like many responded.As I said there are many good dealers on the site to choose from.Todd Marsh,Tim Bowman,Best,Dan,MM,Moore&Moore and many others.Members here can patronize their dealer of choise and we wish both members and dealers the best deals for all involved.Since we are not a sponser or advertiser on Mopars we apologize for making the offer.
Respectfully Bob

How come you don't sponsor and support Moparts Bob with an ad?
Seems like you do pretty good with Moparts members on here.
Why not give back?

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys #867282
11/30/10 11:10 PM
11/30/10 11:10 PM
oregon
S
savoyracer Offline
mopar
savoyracer  Offline
mopar
S

oregon
Quote:

Quote:

Respectfully Bob

Why not give back?

.........................................................He just did!!

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: savoyracer] #867283
11/30/10 11:19 PM
11/30/10 11:19 PM
LONG ISLAND
fishy340 Offline
master
fishy340  Offline
master

LONG ISLAND
Bob for president

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: fishy340] #867284
11/30/10 11:25 PM
11/30/10 11:25 PM
nc
E
earthmover Offline
top fuel
earthmover  Offline
top fuel
E

nc

Last edited by earthmover; 11/30/10 11:33 PM.
Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: earthmover] #867285
12/01/10 02:40 AM
12/01/10 02:40 AM
Alabama
Mopar-Al Offline
master
Mopar-Al  Offline
master

Alabama
pm sent.

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: Mopar-Al] #867286
12/01/10 02:43 AM
12/01/10 02:43 AM
reynoldsburg,ohio
poppaj Offline
mopar
poppaj  Offline
mopar

reynoldsburg,ohio
BG has always been very good and fair to deal with. FIRST CLASS

AA/NSS 65'Coronet "Whompin Wedge"
Pop & Son Performance 557" B-1 power
John Holt Chassis
Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: poppaj] #867287
12/01/10 03:07 AM
12/01/10 03:07 AM
Marysville, O-H-I-O
70Cuda383 Offline
Too Many Posts
70Cuda383  Offline
Too Many Posts

Marysville, O-H-I-O
From the start, Bob has never been out to make a profit. I discovered that first hand when I asked him for help. I wanted someone I trusted, someone with a reputation for quality, who's been building "go-fast" stuff for awhile.

I was putting gears and a new diff into my rear axle for my Dakota. I PM'd Bob, asking for help, willing to pay for labor time, etc. since I was bringing in a pile of parts and asking him to put it together for me while I watched and tried to learn something.

He said, "bring it in. we don't need any money. just bring the guys a case of Dr Pepper"

Thanks again Bob!!!

Sadly, I've decided to sell or kill the big block dakota so that I can make some headway on my Cuda restoration. the damn things been sitting for too long, and I need to get it finished, but I can't do that when I keep spending $400 here for a brake upgrade, $300 there for a new drive shaft, $300 there for Cal-tracs...on my dakota.

Plus, I'm not loaded, and need some scratch to buy body parts, materials, tools, etc.

Chances are, nobody will give me what i want for the truck, and i'll part it out, yanking the motor/trans for my cuda, in which case, I'd love to take Bob up on this eddy head deal, get the ones I have now freshened up, valve job, etc. and ported at the same time. but, I'm a long way from needing the engine, my long pole in the tent right now is the body work! I need to focus my time, money, and effort on getting paint/body done on that car!

**Photobucket sucks**
Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys [Re: 70Cuda383] #867288
12/01/10 03:16 AM
12/01/10 03:16 AM
Orange County, Ca.
B1CUDA Offline
top fuel
B1CUDA  Offline
top fuel

Orange County, Ca.
PM sent. Thank you.

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys #867289
12/01/10 03:20 AM
12/01/10 03:20 AM
SOUTH JERSEY
HEMIFRED Offline
master
HEMIFRED  Offline
master

SOUTH JERSEY
Quote:

Why not give back?

I made a crack on a post the other day about you as not being here long enough to make a statement or something to that effect .
This time I need "ARE YOU SERIOUS " there's more personal relationship in dealing with BG than business in a transaction with him. old posts where members have had parts shipped to them gratis to make a race. How many have called him and got all the free info and advice even when no sale was to be made. His spelling does suck at times and he can be a bit grouchey and he's not pefect by far. But he give's back and then some..

home of the
Sox and Martin Hemi Duster

Re: Lets get a cylinder head group buy going parts guys #867290
12/01/10 04:11 AM
12/01/10 04:11 AM
Pennsylvania
proshiftcharger Offline
pro stock
proshiftcharger  Offline
pro stock

Pennsylvania
Quote:

Quote:

Respectfully Bob

Why not give back?

Why not give back???

Bob George/BGR gives back in abundance to this site. Far more than a BGR banner ad could give. All the moparts posts, pm's, emails, phone calls, tech support...oh yeah and on site track support as well he gives to fellow mopar racers. I know for a fact he's rushed parts out the door just so a racer could have them in time for an upcoming race before receiving any payment.

Bob has helped me out more times than I can remember and hundreds and hundreds of other racers as well. Yes his prices are very competitive with great service. His knowledge & integredy is second to none.

No disrespect to anyones post/replies here, just stating some facts.

Doug

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4