Quote:

I am still new to the methanol and injection but what I have learned so far is it does make some torque that I am not used to.

I use about 2.5 gal per pass with warm up. Currently giving 105 bucks for a 55 gallon drum with top lube. I have retarded my timing 2* from what I had it when on 112 gas and it is about 2.5 tenths faster in the heat (90*+). I also have found that it likes the water temp about 185-190 degrees when I stage the car. Water temp gains about 12-15 degrees on a 1/4 mile pass. No vacuum pump yet, but oil looks like new and I put it away hot and pull the evac breathers. I also spray wd-40 down it's throat at the end of the day. Still not 100% sure I will stay with it, but since it is now in the 9's, it is likely I will play with it a while longer. Still learning every time out.

Sounds like you are off to a good start. One other tip I got when I changed to Ron's injection was to pull out the fuel shutoff valve very slowly until the idle speed comes up (1500-2000 rpm) to lean the mixture and put heat in the motor. This is good for driving back to the pits to save fuel too. The shut off valve gets real sensitive near the right spot, so it takes some getting used to the technique, but it helps.

1993 Daytona, 5.50 at 130mph (1/8) 1.19 sixty ft (PG). Link to 572 B1 - Part 1