05/12/10 08:10 PM
05/12/10 08:10 PM
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
N
NDragster Offline OP
NDragster  Offline OP
N

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I'm looking to get a little electrical work and a few other minor (cosmetic) things done on my Road Runner. Does anyone know a shop in So Cal that does quality resto work at a reasonable price. Please PM if you've got a good lead. Thanks.

Re: Anyone know a good resto shop near Southern California? [Re: NDragster] #696498
05/12/10 09:32 PM
05/12/10 09:32 PM
M
MoreParts Offline
super stock
MoreParts  Offline
super stock
M

Hey, I'm in Rancho too! I just got my Pontiac finished at Magnolia Street Auto Body in Ontario. Here's a link to the paint work on my car. http://pontiacsonline.com/73%20SD.htm I don't know how small a job they'd take, but they will be doing some minor stuff on my Challenger soon so they may be able to help you out. If you want a one stop shop, there's Restorations By Julious out in the Valley. His pricing's a little higher end. Depending on your electrical, you may want to try it yourself, or at least mention what you need and get some opinions. Usually, it's not that difficult if you have some time. If worse comes to worse, I think I have a card from a Mopar guy around our area I could dig up if you want to go that route.