03/10/10 02:07 PM
03/10/10 02:07 PM
Carrollton, Georgia
U
uwg Offline OP
uwg  Offline OP
U

Carrollton, Georgia
I finally received my rear lamp harness today ordered through year one for my 68 cuda fastback. It is made by M&H Electric Fabricators, Inc. I have the original rear wiring harness in my car with the exception of the wire that goes to the passenger side interior lamp. I decided to just go ahead and replace the whole rear wiring harness since the old one was looking pretty rough and I needed that one missing wire anyway.

After about 5 weeks, I get it and it doesn't have the wire that goes to the passenger side interior lamp! The one wire that I needed! I called them and explained to them what was missing. The person I talked to kind of laughed it off in a manner of agreeing with what I was saying: If you are going to call it the rear wiring harness, should it not come with ALL of the rear wiring?

He's only remedy for me was to send them the connector and wire that goes to the passenger side interior lamp and they could probably make it for me. If I had it, I wouldn't need them to make me one.

I just didn't want anyone else to run into this problem. Back to scouring eBay to find my missing wire.

Re: M&H Wiring Harness for 67-69 Barracuda Fastback [Re: uwg] #635728
03/10/10 03:27 PM
03/10/10 03:27 PM
Farmland, IN
Ludington1 Offline
master
Ludington1  Offline
master

Farmland, IN
Just curious, did you call M&H or Year One? I got the M&H harnesses through Year One for my 69 Dodge and needed some support when installing them. Called M&H and talked to Tom and he was excellent to work with

Darren

Re: M&H Wiring Harness for 67-69 Barracuda Fastback [Re: Ludington1] #635729
03/10/10 05:10 PM
03/10/10 05:10 PM
Carrollton, Georgia
U
uwg Offline OP
uwg  Offline OP
U

Carrollton, Georgia
Quote:

Just curious, did you call M&H or Year One? I got the M&H harnesses through Year One for my 69 Dodge and needed some support when installing them. Called M&H and talked to Tom and he was excellent to work with

Darren

I talked to M&H. He pulled the part number up on his computer and saw that part number should have that piece on it but I guess was just overlooked when they were developing it? Both driver and passenger side interior lamps were on all 67-69 fastback cudas