Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Who sells restored 3 spd wiper motor for 69 B body? [Re: JulesdaWiperman] #629380
03/05/10 02:56 AM
03/05/10 02:56 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jules,
You have nothing to apologize for. Since I am considered to be such a rebel and I'll be happy to tell it like it is! Most people can't stand you telling the truth and are bothered NOT by your actions, but their own. Your work is a constant reminder of what they wish they could achieve or incorporate on their own vehicles. Instead of saying anything kind, they lash out by attacking you and your work. You have hypocrites that say things like "treat me good and i'm a loyal customer" yet those self centered people will cut down and wrongly accuse those who are dedicated to serving this hobby. They demand respect and goodwill but never reciprocate it! They don't even have the decency to follow up and correct their misguided, malicious and untrue statements! I have personally been on the receiving end of similar rude comments MANY times.
Keep doing what you are doing and stay the course! If people threaten you by saying they "are not going to use your services" when you defend yourself, then tell them to walk on by! Business is business and should be built on reputation, not self centered threats. You should not be held hostage by "double standard" individuals who think they can say whatever they please and then cry foul when you defend yourself. If people use your services because they want the "best" then so be it!!! If it becomes a popularity contest between which vendor will put up with their rude comments and attacks....then I say...Shove It! Offer a great product, at a competitive price, with great service and let the rest take care of itself. Don't be held prisoner by a few self righteous hypocrites! Take pride in what you do and have the guts to stand up for yourself! You're the best at Wiper Motor Restoration, you know it and all the insults and backbiting will never change that FACT! Keep up the great work!!!

Re: Who sells restored 3 spd wiper motor for 69 B body? [Re: 1_WILD_RT] #629381
03/05/10 08:52 AM
03/05/10 08:52 AM
Long Island NY
yellow sixpack Offline
super stock
yellow sixpack  Offline
super stock

Long Island NY
I have been following this post. You can buy a wiper motor anywhere. Auto part store... Ebay. If you are care about your resto and not your pockets. You will put on a part that looks correct and that comes from a restorer that puts his heart and soul into his product and stands behind it. And know this Jules does...2 years 5 years from now you can send that part back to him and get quality service from a restorer and be 100 pct satisfied. Or you can by a part from a place and call them a year later because we know sometime it takes that long to put the part on the car and get the "Its past th 45 days warranty" like a certain place in California. Jules gets my parts.

If you can't be smart.....don't be stupid!
Re: Who sells restored 3 spd wiper motor for 69 B body? [Re: JulesdaWiperman] #629382
03/05/10 10:10 AM
03/05/10 10:10 AM
Brookeville, Md
Mr.Yuck Offline
Not enough dumb comments...yet
Mr.Yuck  Offline
Not enough dumb comments...yet

Brookeville, Md
Quote:

Where exactly did I slam anyone?
Kim /Bruce do you guys feel like you got slammed?

Different results for different prices.
Client will choose.
It's all good if the end result is a happy customer.
I am done here as I will not get involved in non constructive
criticisms for the hobby.
Jules

I don't think he was slamming them. I've seen Jules work, it's great. However I didn't need a #'s matching show piece. I just wanted one that looked and worked good. That's why I went w/ another guy. I haven't seem Kim's work but I'm sure it's pretty good as well or people wouldn't order them.
I think it comes down to what you want/need and how much you are willing to spend. If you have already donked off 20-30 in a resto what's another $300?

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!
Re: Who sells restored 3 spd wiper motor for 69 B body? [Re: yellow sixpack] #629383
03/05/10 11:49 AM
03/05/10 11:49 AM
ontario calif
N
ns1aar Offline
super stock
ns1aar  Offline
super stock
N

ontario calif
Quote:

:. Or you can by a part from a place and call them a year later because we know sometime it takes that long to put the part on the car and get the "Its past th 45 days warranty" like a certain place in California.

I've been watching this thread from the side. As one of the other restorers I don't feel slammed by Jules, he’s even helped me. However since I am in California this last comment brings me here.Was this a personal experience,an assumption or I heard it from someone else. As Jules stated do your homework.Determine your needs. Contact the restorers. Important one here. Ask questions, both of them and customers.Go to car shows and look at the different products. And make an educated decision.
I stand behind my work past, present or future. I’ve been doing these for a long time so I'm here also.

Bruce

Last edited by ns1aar; 03/05/10 12:28 PM.
Re: Who sells restored 3 spd wiper motor for 69 B body? [Re: Triggerfish] #629384
03/05/10 07:52 PM
03/05/10 07:52 PM
Blairsden, CA
T
Triggerfish Offline OP
top fuel
Triggerfish  Offline OP
top fuel
T

Blairsden, CA
Quote:

I tried googling Rick Kish in Ontario, Canada who restores wiper motors, but can't locate him. Who else, preferrably on west coast, sells restored wiper motors for a 69 Charger?

Just got RIck's contact info & if he can't get it done in time, I'll be calling Jules. THe guy doing the work on the Charger is closer to RIck & has used his wiper motors before, so wants to try him first. I'll probably be contacting Jules for my Barracuda wiper motor.

Re: Who sells restored 3 spd wiper motor for 69 B body? [Re: ns1aar] #629385
03/05/10 11:25 PM
03/05/10 11:25 PM
UPPER MICHIGAN, MARQUETTE COUN...
N
NITROUSN Offline
I Live Here
NITROUSN  Offline
I Live Here
N

UPPER MICHIGAN, MARQUETTE COUN...
Quote:

Quote:

:. Or you can by a part from a place and call them a year later because we know sometime it takes that long to put the part on the car and get the "Its past th 45 days warranty" like a certain place in California.

I've been watching this thread from the side. As one of the other restorers I don't feel slammed by Jules, he’s even helped me. However since I am in California this last comment brings me here.Was this a personal experience,an assumption or I heard it from someone else. As Jules stated do your homework.Determine your needs. Contact the restorers. Important one here. Ask questions, both of them and customers.Go to car shows and look at the different products. And make an educated decision.
I stand behind my work past, present or future. I’ve been doing these for a long time so I'm here also.

Bruce

Bruce did mine for my intended purpose and its awsome.

To me why some want to throw up aso called restored motor as top class which is surely is not, and cry about being graded on it is beyond me.

Re: Who sells restored 3 spd wiper motor for 69 B body? [Re: NITROUSN] #629386
09/27/10 06:26 PM
09/27/10 06:26 PM
Missouri
P
Promopar Offline
Promopar  Offline
P

Missouri
Not to feed an unproductive conversation, but I came across this picture of a "parts house" remanufactured 1968 charger 2-speed wiper motor from NAPA, just in case anyone is curious for comparison sake.

6220034-napawm.jpg (104 downloads)
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3