Guys,
What I am trying to do is see if there would be any interest in getting a group of guys together with various skills that would like to go racing. Maybe you can't afford it on your own or you used to race. My thought is if we could get a group together who are serious about this and have different skills: fabrication & machining, paint & body, crew & tuners, engine building & mechanical, have a trailer, shop, ect... that if we joined together as a group (team, club, whatever)it might make it more affordable to go racing. Here in SE WI we have a Dragstrip that is open almost every day of the week and we have a couple of interesting series (Midwest Gasser, Real Street, Summit Series, ect...) yet I rarely see many Mopars competing in these. I have ideas for cars for a couple of classes that would be relatively cheap to build and should be competitive in these series. Just checking to see if there would be any interest - I have a friend or two who are interested but with families can't do it on their own. I know there will be nay-sayers that will say this will never work but I am skeptical. If you might be interested, contact me for more information.
Mark J