03/04/10 12:49 AM
03/04/10 12:49 AM
Georgetown Ontario Canada
anlauto Offline
I Live Here
anlauto  Offline
I Live Here

Georgetown Ontario Canada
I was told when I ordered A Body carpet that they could not confirm a date because they were currently not doing carpets? But was assured that it should be in the next 90 days...I'm in no hurry.

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB SITE !
Re: FINALLY! FACTORY EXACT AUTO CARPET!!! [Re: 340cpe] #46882
03/04/10 01:21 AM
03/04/10 01:21 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that you have expressed the abbreviated version 340cpe, allow me to tell the remainder of what you just "accidentally forget" in your truth testimonial.

ECS is in the process of moving to a new location. We starting the design and building of our new facility in July of 2009. We were slated to move in between the week of Christmas and New Years of 2010. Due to a delay in the municipality obtaining the necessary building permits, our move was pushed back to January....and then February. We were recently told that we will take occupancy sometime in the middle to later part of March 2010.

Now here is the part that Mr. 340cpe has so graciously decided to leave out and/or ignore! We have been telling EVERYONE who calls (about carpet that is not in stock) that we are only taking order REQUESTS until we can get into our new facility! To eliminate moving 60+ over-sized corrugated containers, we are holding off expanding our inventory until we move into our new facility. As soon as we get our two week "move in" notice, ECS will be ordering a new shipment of carpet that should intersect with our moving in. Anyone who has called to order carpet in the past few weeks was provided this explanation (along with an apology) in full detail. We have quite a few people who are already on the list and have pre-placed their order. For those who can wait a couple more weeks, give us a call and we will put you down for the color and style carpet that you are looking for. We will call you when it comes in and you won't be billed until your order is actually shipped!

Re: FINALLY! FACTORY EXACT AUTO CARPET!!! #46883
03/04/10 09:47 PM
03/04/10 09:47 PM
Pa.
340cpe Offline
mopar
340cpe  Offline
mopar

Pa.
Well DLW 4 REAL the only thing that I graciosly left out was that your representative told me that after the move you were unsure if you would be getting involved with carpets anymore and at this time, which keep in mind was mid december, you WERE NOT accepting any orders, only selling remaining inventory. Look I am not trying to start any argument here I am merely stating what my experiance was and the product that I bought was a great fit. I do appologize for not informing the resto world that you were moving to a new facility, your rep did tell me this but I thought it was irrelevent to the fact that I was told NO NEW orders were being taken at this time. I do not appreciate the belittling that you gave me in your responce, and far as I am concerned I spoke my peace and the issue is over. 340cpe

Re: FINALLY! FACTORY EXACT AUTO CARPET!!! [Re: 340cpe] #46884
03/05/10 01:51 AM
03/05/10 01:51 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your "belittling" occurred because of YOUR response. I simply exposed it!

Re: FINALLY! FACTORY EXACT AUTO CARPET!!! #46885
03/05/10 02:34 AM
03/05/10 02:34 AM
Central Coast, Calif.
S
Snoopy Offline
master
Snoopy  Offline
master
S

Central Coast, Calif.
Dave,
I wouldn't buy your carpeting if you gave it to me.

Re: FINALLY! FACTORY EXACT AUTO CARPET!!! [Re: Snoopy] #46886
03/05/10 03:07 AM
03/05/10 03:07 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

I wouldn't buy your carpeting if you gave it to me.

Earl, think about it for just a second. If I gave it to you, then you wouldn't need to buy it! How goes it good buddy? I need to call you and catch up on things. I will try to find your number. I am sure I have it buried somewhere in my stacks of paperwork. All of these new carpet orders are just keeping me too dog gone busy to find it!

Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19