I use Google drive for some things as well as iCloud drive. They are both pretty much the same in case one gets deleted or something. I have Google drive on my laptop, home desktop, and iPhone. I have iCloud drive on my laptop and iPhone. Google seems to sync just fine and so does iCloud. I added iCloud to the home desktop and it duplicated folders. It added (1) to the ends. Those are the new versions and I verified by the date stamp and what updates were done to the documents in it. I was able to delete the old folders that were duplicates. Nothing changed in the laptop or iPhone. I do use office suite on the iPhone to get to my iCloud drive. Then I updated a word document on the desktop and it updated on the laptop and iPhone. I was hoping to have them look exactly the same on all the devices, but they don't. I can find them easy enough, but was hoping to fix it. Does anyone know how to do this or have any advice? Files inside the folders with a (1) are named the exact same across all devices. Sorry if this sounds confusing, but typing fast as I have other stuff to do around the house.