12/15/23 12:01 PM
Nashville, TN
Rustymuscle Offline OP
Mopar Connection Magazine
Rustymuscle  Offline OP
Mopar Connection Magazine

Nashville, TN
[Linked Image]

We’re not gonna lie, 2023 has been a tough year for most folks to scrape the bucks together to get their project car up and running right. Pesky things like paying bills and affording groceries somehow keep standing in the way of thousands of car guys from wrapping up their rides. And while the aftermarket continues to do its best to offer everything to piece your machine back together, the rising costs of everything is really becoming a pain in the rear.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:

Mopar Connection Magazine, your source for daily news, real-world tech, features and much more.
Got a comment, question, or a story? Email me at kevin.shaw@shawgroupmedia.com
Re: Save Up to 20% on Thousands of Parts During This Sale [Re: Rustymuscle] #3199341
12/22/23 09:58 AM
12/22/23 09:58 AM
Yes
S
sixpakdodge Offline
master
sixpakdodge  Offline
master
S

Yes
Everything I received from the Holley group over the past year has been quite disappointing. Ceramic coated Hooker Headers with warped flanges and unfinished primary tube welds (leaks)... Frostbite radiator that was "direct fit" but needed all the mounting holes either ovaled or redrilled...Quick Fuel and Holley kits missing parts...Racepak with corrupted software out of the box...MSD cap and rotor that failed after one year of use...Shall I continue?

Moderated by  Rustymuscle