I have discovered a sure fire way to add the holley sniper kit fuel injection kit to a mopar that can except a 440-6 pack big block or 340-6 barrel engine wiring harness. Mostly b or e body. Not sure about a or c body. The biggest issue with adding the kit is the infamous pink wire hookup. I have heard countless modifications that can work. My working solution is installing the 340 or 440 6 barrel engine wire harness and connect pink to blue center carb solenoid wire. It is 12 volt switchable and remains 12 v in both start and run key position. The coil wires will be in a diff spot so a 6 pack coil bracket should be used. This worked awesome because with a 340 with aluminum heads and edelBrock airgap alum intake. Works better than stock location for bracket. Stock distributor, stock chrome ignition box. Shaker hood base will also have to be cut approx 1 inch for clearance of hood. Requires a fuel injection tank and 2 fuel lines. Only 5 wires to make run. Red and black to batt, pink to solenoid wire, yellow to neg side of coil, blue to tank pump and I used a light green to turn on 2 electric radiator fans plus the oxygen sensor to one exhaust pipe. Any questions or photos text me at 815 520 3227 rich rts restorations. Please do not pm me I am very busy and don't come on this site as much a I would like. fast answer text me. Thanks moparts .