We have a generac whole house generator. It is on a base that seems plastic or something like that. I noticed the other day it is slightly un-level. I am guessing it is sinking a bit due to the sandy area it is on. The gen set has some holes to shove rebar or something in there to lift it. How would I go about re-leveling it? Would I be fine with lifting it and just shoving a few treated 2x4's or the like under there? Depends on how high it needs to go. I was hoping for some sort of remedy that can be adjusted if need be without lifting it again. Our soil is soft and knew that when it was installed. Manual says it can be 1/8" or 1/4" (can't recall) out of level and no issues. I may be overthinking it, but something I want to address before something goes wrong if too far off level. There are also moles in the yard that may contribute to the issue. I could pack some soil or sand under there as well, just not sure how to pack it down if the generator set it connected and can't be moved to tamp it down.