Originally Posted by bonefish
Originally Posted by moparx
proFORGED not proforM.
dana and spicer as has been previously stated, have had good reviews.
moog used to be the best, bar none, but has had questionable quality for the past 15 years or so. i have had experience with this [moog] on several occasions dating back that far.
also, [as has been said as well] items made today need to be inspected thoroughly. even doing that does not reveal quality part longevity.
anymore it seems almost like a crap shoot.
it seems personal reviews are the only hope we have to see what is quality or not.
i for one, appreciate the reviews which will help me in the future.
beer
we rely on personal reviews.but X-amount of years is not the same as MILES DRIVEN.Thats the info we need.

very true, however i can say with certainty the tierod, idler, and balljoint rubber boots do not last long time or mileage wise until they crack.
this is my experience with using new production [not old stock] moog products on a variety of makes over the last 15 years. if this had not been caught rather quickly time wise, the joints would have not lasted as long as they could have mileage wise. this was not caused by improper installation procedures, just bad quality rubber used.
with that said, i have had reasonable luck with poly replacement boots, but having said that, even some of those are of questionable quality.
having to constantly disassemble front end parts because of quality issues, even minor ones, is very disheartening coming from what was once the industry leader.
beer