12/11/20 09:21 PM
12/11/20 09:21 PM
Warren, MI
71TA Offline OP
I Live Here
71TA  Offline OP
I Live Here

Warren, MI
Stumbled across these reviews of the USPS. Yep I know the majority will be negative. I mean how many people put that they had a GREAT experience (darn few cause its RARE).

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.usps.com

This review was especially funny!!!!

They have no excuses besides their own gross negligence and incompetence.
While waiting an entire month for my orders from USPS... I have received parcels from Fedex, UPS and even Speedpak from CHINA... Seriously orders from China are faster than USPS..
I still haven't received ANY orders from USPS...
I suggest that they fire every one in NJ and PA and replace them with blind/brain damaged no armed chimps because even they would do a better job.

Or another one. This person must be in Michigan cause the mail is perfect everywhere else. In fact they must be mailing stuff to themselves for it to get LOST cause it certainly cant get lost anywhere else except Detroit, right? Cause everyone here has been getting their Christmas card from their sweet ole grammy like clockwork.

I have been using USPS for my side eBay business for years with no real issues. However, since the summer of 2020 they have lost multiple packages with no explanation at all. In the latest mishap I mailed a sale on November 24th, everything proceeded as normal until it hit the Memphis facility on the 30th. It is now December 11th and no additional tracking has been provided. The customer is upset because they don't have their purchase and even though I opened a research case USPS has failed to contact me. I don't have much faith that anything will be done based on my previous failed experiences with the USPS. It's just very sad that we can't rely on our countries core infrastructure anymore. I don't know what happened to this country...

This person is a DAMN LIAR. He says he had an issue and isnt even near Detroit!

I live in the Atlanta area and I placed an order from a company in the Louisville, Ky area. The fairly small package was “shipped” on December 3. It is now Dec 11 and it’s still not here. Their tracking is worthless. It stated it was on schedule to deliver on the 7th right up to the expected delivery time and then told me after the fact that it would be delayed. DAH! I guess I figured that one out geniuses! Now the tracking still says the same thing, that it will deliver later than expected but is in route to the next facility. I would like to say this is the first time for this to occur but....nope. It’s all about COVID right? Nope...but now they have an excuse for their rotten service. Funny, when I get a shipment from UPS or FEDEX there have been some delays...1 day at most. I can understand that. It takes me 6 1/2 hour to drive to Louisville. I think 8 days and still nothing is a bit ridiculous. Hey folks at USPS, if you can’t deliver, then don’t accept the shipment. Refer them to a competitor who can.

Re: More USPS funny business :) [Re: 71TA] #2858749
12/11/20 09:41 PM
12/11/20 09:41 PM
WI
Dcuda69 Offline
master
Dcuda69  Offline
master

WI
USPS struggles with letters. We have a rental property and at least twice per year we have rent payments lost. I know it's not my tenants because when they finally arrive they have the correct postmark on them. Currently have one in limbo for 10 days...had one lost for 3 months(tenant had to stop payment and issue us a new check which we got in a timely fashion). This a property less than 15 miles away.