E
ek3 Offline
top fuel
ek3  Offline
top fuel
E

MYRTLE BEACH SOUTH CAROLINA
Originally Posted by bremotorsports

To clarify, I obtained the requested info between the late 80's through the late 90's. Perhaps a dozen times or so, and have not pursued any info request since. They also told me at that time that regarding my inquiries, the microfilm showed ONLY the VIN, selling dealer, and the date the vehicle was delivered to that dealer, nothing else. But more then likely, if there was a theft or lien report attached, they would have started to ask ME questions! I will also reiterate that I subsequently found out after a period of time that Galen was obtaining info also, which should not be a surprise.

So, based on the current referenced page from the NICB site, it looks to be possible to obtain said info, as long as a contact can be found that is willing to do so. Like I said, my sole emphasis to NICB during my inquiries at that time was to determine the selling dealer, so as to create a reproduction window sticker strictly for historical purposes. Perhaps not a bouquet of flowers this time around, but a steak dinner may do it! LOL! Good luck!

Bill Rolik

I have a copy of the so called window sticker for my car that was being passed off as correct! it was given to me by the us marshalls office! g. govier had certified that the car was a sales bank car from burnside dodge in Charleston sc. ! lucky me , I have the real window sticker to prove that's bogus !!! don't know where he came up with that data ???? must have been a guess , like the fender tags that were on it...........

Re: Chrysler Historical services [Re: ek3] #2853646
12/01/20 02:15 AM
12/01/20 02:15 AM
NW
hergfest Offline
top fuel
hergfest  Offline
top fuel

NW
Chrysler Historical is currently shut down due to COVID. Tried getting the record on my 65 300L 4spd and it was a no go, hopefully "we will be open in the next year" is what I got back.

Page 2 of 2 1 2