Are these available or do you have to buy the whole regulator? I wired one back together but it seems to have come apart again - pass side back corner hangs and goes crooked momentarily til seems to catch and then close.
Haven't found bushings separately yet. Also never dealt with R&R of the regulator - these things riveted in?