Mopar Mitch Offline OP
pro stock
Mopar Mitch  Offline OP
pro stock

NW Chicago suburban area
Midwestern Council Sports Car Clubs @ Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Midwestern Council Sports Car Clubs
Monday, July 4, 2016
Blackhawk Farms Raceway, South Beloit, IL (just NW of Rockford, IL)

North Suburban Sports Car Club (NSSCC) presents the "Old Glory Grand Prix II" with a Drivers School (Saturday), Club W2W Racing (Sunday), HPDE and Hi-Speed Autocross (Monday) over the July 4th weekend, including Midwestern Council's (MCSCC or MC) fourth championship points Autocross of the season. Monday (July 4) features morning HPDE lapping sessions (each approx 15-20 minutes with small groups of cars); afternoon features timed competition single-car HSAX runs (approx 6-10 runs). Experienced in-car instructors ready to help with car set-up and driving tips. Spectators are always free (just sign-in at the entry gate/bldg on your right); nice 2-mile road race track; resturant and and clean rest rooms.

See www.mcscc.org for full season schedule and club racing rules, etc.

I belong to the NSSCC (of the MCSCC) and will be helping to work the event Sat, Sun and Monday... likely camping overnight at the track. Although my Challenger won't be there (rebuilding in-progress), some other Mopars occasionally show up, so come on out and let's meet together... Monday for the HPDE/HSAX for sure! Let me know if you can make it... guaranteed you'll enjoy the day/wknd!

Lunch-time free track touring is usually allowed, weather and time permitting, for about 30-45 minutes.

Online registration will be on www.motorsportreg.com with pricing details included, as soon as full info is available!

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 05/05/16 04:56 PM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!
Re: HPDE and HSAX -- JULY 4, 2016 at BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY [Re: Mopar Mitch] #2099373
06/27/16 04:07 PM
06/27/16 04:07 PM
NW Chicago suburban area
Mopar Mitch Offline OP
pro stock
Mopar Mitch  Offline OP
pro stock

NW Chicago suburban area
I'll be camping overnight at the race track... Sat eve-Monday... working the wknd event on Sun and Monday... hope to meet some of you.

Weather looks to be perfect! Sunday is the W2W race event; Monday is the morning HPDE... afternoon is the HSAX competition.

Last edited by Mopar Mitch; 06/27/16 04:09 PM.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!