master
M

ILL
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No its not just a marketing post it also helps people on moparts to find out where to take cranks, engines, etc, for rebuilding.

MLR426

Why not be more upfront about it ??

Most think your intentions were to find a crank grinder, not for sales leads....

Whats next here...you gonna ask if anyone knows any well-to-do senior citizens that you can call on for a can't miss investment opportunity ?

Your making friends faster than I am around here.

Well, I guess it's just me, but looking for sales leads here seems kinda tacky, especially when he's not upfront about it. From the replies, I think most guys are steering him to a good crank grinder, not giving out info on who to call on for sales.

Just what is it you think Martin is trying to sell?

We were all at his place this week end and it doesn't look to me like he needs to troll around scrounging up work.

Funny Dave We had an amazing time this past weekend at my place for the 7th Mopar Family Reunion, car count was 80.

Regards, MLR426

Re: Crankshaft Grinding [Re: Challenger 1] #1672106
09/25/14 10:45 AM
09/25/14 10:45 AM
ILL
M
MLR426 Offline OP
master
MLR426  Offline OP
master
M

ILL
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No its not just a marketing post it also helps people on moparts to find out where to take cranks, engines, etc, for rebuilding.

MLR426

Most think your intentions were to find a crank grinder, not for sales leads....

Whats next here...you gonna ask if anyone knows any well-to-do senior citizens that you can call on for a can't miss investment opportunity ?

Well, I guess it's just me, but looking for sales leads here seems kinda tacky, especially when he's not upfront about it. From the replies, I think most guys are steering him to a good crank grinder, not giving out info on who to call on for sales.

From reading I know he sells abrasives and kind figured he was looking for leads before your post, so what. I'm happy to help.

Thanks for the reply Gary,just as I'm happy to take the time and help others as well thats what this board is about helping people. I have done my fair share of helping if not more than the average user to help people with the knowledge I have with cars and engines. Its not TACKY at all to ask for people to contribute or help with what they know. I'm the National Sales Manager for Automotive Aftermarket Radiac Abrasives. I work with many aftermarket engine rebuilders ie Jasper Engines, AER Dallas etc along with Cam grinders like Comp Cams, Bullett, Crower, Howards, furthermore crank grinders like Scat, Winberg, Crower, Eagle and others and contribute to this forum frequently. I forward info that I have learned over the years to moparts members on this board. You should not be trying to belittle me or anyone else on this board. If there was an issue the MODS would have identifed it and deleted the post. My post helps both ways meaning members are forwarding info not only to me but to other members on where they send there work. I have 5,500 shops in my data base. If a member asked me who was in there area for crank grinding, cam grinding or head rebuilding I can refer them to someone and give references to quality shops. 6 Pack Runner I'll be nice again and only think it and not say anything

MLR426

Re: Crankshaft Grinding [Re: MLR426] #1672107
09/25/14 12:30 PM
09/25/14 12:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MLR426

From reading I know he sells abrasives and kind figured he was looking for leads before your post, so what. I'm happy to help.

Thanks for the reply Gary,just as I'm happy to take the time and help others as well thats what this board is about helping people. I have done my fair share of helping if not more than the average user to help people with the knowledge I have with cars and engines. Its not TACKY at all to ask for people to contribute or help with what they know. I'm the National Sales Manager for Automotive Aftermarket Radiac Abrasives. I work with many aftermarket engine rebuilders ie Jasper Engines, AER Dallas etc along with Cam grinders like Comp Cams, Bullett, Crower, Howards, furthermore crank grinders like Scat, Winberg, Crower, Eagle and others and contribute to this forum frequently. I forward info that I have learned over the years to moparts members on this board. You should not be trying to belittle me or anyone else on this board. If there was an issue the MODS would have identifed it and deleted the post. My post helps both ways meaning members are forwarding info not only to me but to other members on where they send there work. I have 5,500 shops in my data base. If a member asked me who was in there area for crank grinding, cam grinding or head rebuilding I can refer them to someone and give references to quality shops. 6 Pack Runner I'll be nice again and only think it and not say anything

MLR426

I notice you did some creative editing... ...

If you didn't think it was borderline tacky....why didn't you say from the start....Hey, I am looking for sales leads for crank grinders I can contact, so can you list crank grinding shops that you know of ? And this will help all members who may be looking for a shop to do their cranks also.....

Re: Crankshaft Grinding [Re: ] #1672108
09/25/14 02:00 PM
09/25/14 02:00 PM
ILL
M
MLR426 Offline OP
master
MLR426  Offline OP
master
M

ILL
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MLR426

MLR426

If you didn't think it was borderline tacky....why didn't you say from the start....Hey, I am looking for sales leads for crank grinders I can contact, so can you list crank grinding shops that you know of ? And this will help all members who may be looking for a shop to do their cranks also.....

No creative editing at all I didn't think I had to explain the anademy of the question as most of us are pretty smart people on here. Now your saying borderline tacky ( creative editing ) Now go stick your head in a trash can and yell or just go away instead of continuing to prove your an idiot you've proven that. Now I'm starting to lose the niceness.
Lets carry on with the post now, do we all have it behind us now ? We don't need this type of discussion going on it ruins the post.

MLR426

Re: Crankshaft Grinding [Re: MLR426] #1672109
09/25/14 02:25 PM
09/25/14 02:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MLR426

MLR426

No creative editing at all I didn't think I had to explain the anademy of the question as most of us are pretty smart people on here. Now your saying borderline tacky ( creative editing ) Now go stick your head in a trash can and yell or just go away instead of continuing to prove your an idiot you've proven that. Now I'm starting to lose the niceness.
Lets carry on with the post now, do we all have it behind us now ? We don't need this type of discussion going on it ruins the post.

MLR426

I think it was tacky, and that's being nice......you must have thought it at least borderline tacky since you hid your true intentions.

Yes, why ruin a post to get some sales leads.....whats next, you want names/numbers of some elderly folks you can contact about a new can't lose investment ?? Or you want some home improvement leads ??

Re: Crankshaft Grinding [Re: ] #1672110
09/25/14 03:58 PM
09/25/14 03:58 PM
D
dogdays Offline
I Live Here
dogdays  Offline
I Live Here
D

The term "dog in the manger" comes to mind. Jealousy is the least attractive emotion.

I got something out of it, and I don't mind data mining as long as it serves the common good.

Seems to me there are folks who have nothing better to do than to suspiciously scrutinize every post.

What are you afraid of?

Does it bother you that some people have millions and you don't? Do you have to wear a mouthpiece because you're grinding your teeth each night thinking of those other people who have it better than you do?

It's a much happier life when one is pleased with others' success.

R.

Re: Crankshaft Grinding [Re: dogdays] #1672111
09/25/14 05:19 PM
09/25/14 05:19 PM
ILL
M
MLR426 Offline OP
master
MLR426  Offline OP
master
M

ILL
Does it bother you that some people have millions and you don't? Do you have to wear a mouthpiece because you're grinding your teeth each night thinking of those other people who have it better than you do?

Now thats funny !!! mouth piece
Ok now lets get back to contributing to the post so it doesn't get locked, it's good info for all.

MLR426

Last edited by MLR426; 09/25/14 05:21 PM.
Re: Crankshaft Grinding [Re: dogdays] #1672112
09/26/14 03:36 PM
09/26/14 03:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quote:

The term "dog in the manger" comes to mind. Jealousy is the least attractive emotion.

I got something out of it, and I don't mind data mining as long as it serves the common good.

Seems to me there are folks who have nothing better to do than to suspiciously scrutinize every post.

What are you afraid of?

It's a much happier life when one is pleased with others' success.

R.

Doubtful that people that have millions are posting covertly looking for shops to sell grinding wheels to...... ..but if you say so....

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3