On my 66 Barracuda, not sure if same on all A-bodies from 64-66; is the bolt on dash bezel and radio bezel / glove box panel (not the steel frame that holds the dash housing)originally chrome or silver?

I found a company online called Alsa Corporation that sells a 3 part chrome kit. Yes, I was very skeptical because all "chrome in a can" are horrible silver paint. I watched many videos on this and their product is unbelievable so I purchased a kit. Now the 3rd part of the kit is a 2 part clear that has a special 1 use only can so I am going to try all four armrest bases. If the dash board is supposed to be chrome as well... I will do it also as all the pieces that are chrome are shot. I've got nothing to loose at this point.

The kit is like $129.00 plus freight but only has a shelf life of 30 days. I will get it in next week and cant wait to try it and will keep you updated with pictures if I can.

The web address is www.alsacorp.com if you want to check it out. I found them when I goggled "how do you chrome plastic"

Thanks for helping,
Joe