O
old yeller Offline
super stock
old yeller  Offline
super stock
O

mi usa
Quote:

He is just as dishonest with the customers at Indy CH.

Don't stop there....Has Josh been dishonest with you?...Cause I'm a customer of his and he has "NEVER" been dishonest with me...Could it be he doesn't like dusters?....

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: B3422W5] #1589541
03/13/14 06:28 PM
03/13/14 06:28 PM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Offline
master
n20mstr  Offline
master
N

On the parachute mount
All this is why....this is MOPARTS.,

Is 75.00 really that much to a bunch of grown men???

Josh, do me a favor...KEEP MY $75.00 as a donation, this way you can afford to keep putting on these races. You have given me enough already in memories, and a little prize money here and there, at least paid my fuel and expenses. Are all these guys "professional" racers??? Im just as broke and down on money as anyone else on here....
Give me a damn break,

AND even IF josh pocketed 20 or 30k per race,,,,WHY SHOULDNT HE ???
Its a LOT of time, and energy on his part to make it happen , as im sure any promoter.

You all (guys that are comlaining) should think about what is more important to you,,,,Mopar races or 75.00

Rant over

signed TONY RUSSO

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: ro23car] #1589542
03/13/14 06:29 PM
03/13/14 06:29 PM
mi usa
O
old yeller Offline
super stock
old yeller  Offline
super stock
O

mi usa
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

some of you guy's sound like betty white when your hungry.
here have a snickers.

If you dont like the facts then..... tooo bad

If you start messing with a493demon....Your messing with the whole dam trailer park!!!!....

whats shakin eddie?

Were having a meeting 2night at the trailer park....U in?...a493demon is are quest speaker

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: julian2007] #1589543
03/13/14 06:31 PM
03/13/14 06:31 PM
COLUMBUS, OH
W
Whompin_Wedge Offline
mopar
Whompin_Wedge  Offline
mopar
W

COLUMBUS, OH
Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculus?

This is not aimed at you Bruce.. I understand you have your own issues with the races.

People seem to forget that Josh paid us for a FREE race when it was called two years ago. I didnt see anybody complaining when they were waiting in line for hours for FREE food either. Maybe I am the only one looking at the brighter side here, or maybe I am just stupid. And you are right Josh is running a business, but I would bet he isn't making anything on it. The way I look at this is he is doing us a favor. He is sticking his neck out to put on some bada$$ races that only a few people are willing to do. If it weren't for rain I bet no one would be complaining because they had the time of there life and all of these races.

Heck, our car broke after the first pass Saturday at Norwalk. Still had a great time even with the rain... Its 75 bucks guys.. Ease up a bit.

Rant off... Let the bashing commence!

Casey

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: n20mstr] #1589544
03/13/14 06:32 PM
03/13/14 06:32 PM
Central New York
slippery440 Offline
Crybaby440
slippery440  Offline
Crybaby440

Central New York
Quote:

Josh, do me a favor...KEEP MY $75.00 as a donation, this way you can afford to keep putting on these races. You have given me enough already in memories, and a little prize money here and there, at least paid my fuel and expenses. Are all these guys "professional" racers??? Im just as broke and down on money as anyone else on here....
Give me a damn break,

Its a LOT of time, and energy on his part to make it happen , as im sure any promoter.

You all (guys that are comlaining) should think about what is more important to you,,,,Mopar races or 75.00

Rant over

signed TONY RUSSO

AND Theres the nut huggers to the rescue. Someone takes 10 bucks from someone thats stealing.Go back and hang out on the other web site if you don't like the moparts people.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589545
03/13/14 06:40 PM
03/13/14 06:40 PM
Oakland, MI
D
dizuster Offline
master
dizuster  Offline
master
D

Oakland, MI
Quote:

I agree---

If I tell you that its gonna be 50 dollars to race and you show up and its 100 thats wrong

Wait... weren't you the one that advertised a purse, and then lowered it when people showed up?

Quote:

If we get rained out thats not the same---

How is it not the same? It's no different then going to a concert. Either you get a makek up date, or you get your money back.

The racers paid money for a product, that you didn't deliver (regardless of who's fault it was). If you don't like the financial risk of what might happen on a rain out. Either:

A) Take the issue up with the track.

or

B) Don't take the financial risk in the first place promoting a race.

What you can't do is tell everyone after the fact that you can't afford to take the loss, and then expect the racing comunity to cover you.

Quote:

I guess I set the standard all wrong the first year when it rained and we were able to give a refund....

No you got the standard right. This is what normal tracks do, and normal race weekends consist of.

You have to get out of the mentality that you did the racers a FAVOR by giving us our money back after not giving us a race. It was not a "favor", it was not "above and beyond", it should have been automatic to give people their money back since you couldn't deliver the race.

Quote:

As far as its a business....That is true in some regards, but not 100%. These events do not have the ability to make much more money than to just keep things going...

...If a race brings in enough money to pay the bills plus a little, I want to take whatever that "little" is and stuff it back in the event...food, free stuff, extra races, whatever it takes..trying to just make it better for the people that came

While that is very nobile of you, it's a business model that will put you out of business every time, piss a lot of people off in the process, and ruin your reputation.

We are not business partners with you. We are your customers.

We don't expect you to share in your profits, nor will we accept the burden to share your losses.

If you put on a good show and treat people right, the racers will come.

We don't need free hot dogs, hamburgers, concerts, etc...

Set decent payouts, set fair entry fee's, run the show efficently, and people will be happy to race.

All of that being said. I am grateful that anyone puts on a race, car show, or any other type of mopar event. I appreciate anyones efforts of doing so.

But you gotta stop trying to put on a $300 show with a $150 entry fee or you're never gonna make it.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589546
03/13/14 06:45 PM
03/13/14 06:45 PM
oh
julian2007 Offline
super stock
julian2007  Offline
super stock

oh
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its real simple---

Weekend Calls for Rain----People DONT COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ITS 100% CHANCE FOR RAIN----FEWER PEOPLE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT RAINS YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING AT ALL---NO REFUND--NO DOUBLE PAYOUT--NO FREE ENTRY--NOTHING ITS A RAIN OUT...People dont come to car shows swap meets or drag races in the rain and with out people there is no money--- With your train of thought I should just set the payouts based on tech cards for the class and you can just race for what the class brings in for revenue---

But I try to do as much as I can with what I have---sorry if it doesnt always benefit you or your friends or the group---Its simply put the best decision overall at the time---

WHEN IT RAINS AND I HAVE TO CALL THE RACE BEFORE THE FIRST CAR GOES DOWN THE TRACK---ITS A RAIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At some point in this game, I have to protect myself, if you dont like that Im sorry.

If I could have doubled the purse, I would have---If I would have had the money to send everyone a refund, I would have....BUT THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

35,000 Just in track rental for that weekend Bruce--Rain or no Rain. That doesnt change.

First year we had enough Race Cars, Show Cars, Spectators and vendors show up that I could pay the bills and offer a refund. This year I didnt. I still took a bath on the deal but thats neither here nor there

Every year the rain out has been handled in the best possible way I could handle it.

I guess the last thing I have to say about it is this.

Im willing to shell out as much cash as I can personally afford to at these races. Up to the point that it would be either a detriment to the next race or to my family. If that does not suffice, than I have no answer for you.

I dont own the facility, no one puts money in to make these happen. Its my pocket, so you are correct when you say that if we would have raced Saturday, there would have been a purse to pay.....but that would mean the weather would have been significantly better and it wouldnt have been an issue. Im sorry I cant control the weather.

I still do not see a answer

1) Why did you tell myself, Cris, Kelly, Scott, Jr, Tony, Rich and boomer you were going to do something at Norwalk to take care of Saturdays purse? If what you say is true You knew you did not have the bread to do anything at Norwalk. Did you just say that to get us out of the pay office?

If this conversation happened, I dont remember it Bruce. Were we discussing the Indy Rain Out at Norwalk?

2) You told us in are pit area at Norwalk the purse was the same as indy and not cut when in fact it was, why?

Bruce, I remember someone asking if we were cutting the purse. I expressed that we would not cut the purse. It would be the same as we posted, but this was in reference to the purse that was set at Norwalk--Not Indy. I couldnt afford to pay the same at Indy as we did at Norwalk. IF I misconstrued that message I apologize.

3) The Sunday quick champion and runner up was paid 2250.00 to split on a 1500.00 to win and 750.00 to runner scale after they complained. We split the quick purse on Saturday after the accident and it was on a 1500.00 to win and 500.00 to runner scale. What the he11 is that about?

I remember late Sunday, a racer who had left the payout office, then came back and claimed he was shorted 250 dollars. I dont know who, what class, what car or what he looked like, but I do remember it was late. I reached into my pocket, handed him 250 dollars and apologized. If that was the same guy, then I was the sucker.

Strait to the point answers please no LOUD CAPS, just honest answers to honest questions.
My gang spent to the tune of over 10,000 dollars at your events and I think we are owed a strait big boy pants answer.

But before you answer remember there were lots of people who witnessed these events, people who I consider friends and strangers alike so don't say they did not happen.

I tried to answer the questions below them--- without caps---

We were discussing what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in the office at indy. When You handed me my three way split money for Sundays race at indy I asked you what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in front of Chris, Kelly, Scott, Tony, Jr, Boomer, Ron and many others you said " don't worry guys I will do something at Norwalk to take care of it maybe a bonus race"

I never wanted the money for nothing the Idea is race for it but it don't sound like myself or anyone else will be given that chance.

You really gave some random guy 250.00 who you did not know because he said you owed it to him without investigating it?? If its that easy I want all my money you owe 3000.00 should do it

Why can you remember some cat you don't know asking for 250.00 but you Can't seem to recall are conversation in the office at indy where there were over a dozen racers you know listening to you reassuring us we would be taken care of at Norwalk??

The way i was reading what you wrote was that we all discussed Indys rainout at Norwalk in teh payout booth---that i didnt remember

I do remember us all talking about the rain out at Indy. What do you want me to say Bruce? Where could we have fit in any extra racing...we struggled getting anything finished----

Scott talked to the Sunday quick winner Pinkerton, do you really want to go with the some random guy said you shorted him answer?

So you had the bread to do a race to pay us back the purse money, just not the time. That's cool you should still have that money so add it to the purse at kilkare and give it to those who show up.

count us out for good.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: slippery440] #1589547
03/13/14 06:46 PM
03/13/14 06:46 PM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Offline
master
n20mstr  Offline
master
N

On the parachute mount
Quote:

Quote:

Give me a damn break,

Rant over

signed TONY RUSSO

AND Theres the nut huggers to the rescue. Someone takes 10 bucks from someone thats stealing.Go back and hang out on the other web site if you don't like the moparts people.

nuthugger? all I will say is this....
its hard for you or anyone else to understand, because you don't show up to these races...

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Whompin_Wedge] #1589548
03/13/14 06:52 PM
03/13/14 06:52 PM
oh
julian2007 Offline
super stock
julian2007  Offline
super stock

oh
Quote:

Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculus?

This is not aimed at you Bruce.. I understand you have your own issues with the races.

People seem to forget that Josh paid us for a FREE race when it was called two years ago. I didnt see anybody complaining when they were waiting in line for hours for FREE food either. Maybe I am the only one looking at the brighter side here, or maybe I am just stupid. And you are right Josh is running a business, but I would bet he isn't making anything on it. The way I look at this is he is doing us a favor. He is sticking his neck out to put on some bada$$ races that only a few people are willing to do. If it weren't for rain I bet no one would be complaining because they had the time of there life and all of these races.

Heck, our car broke after the first pass Saturday at Norwalk. Still had a great time even with the rain... Its 75 bucks guys.. Ease up a bit.

Rant off... Let the bashing commence!

Casey

Casey its cool, hope you get what you want out of his races and hope to see you at other races this year ,you have a cool car and my kids like the wheel stands
Bruce Gaier

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: n20mstr] #1589549
03/13/14 06:53 PM
03/13/14 06:53 PM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Offline
master
n20mstr  Offline
master
N

On the parachute mount
slippery440 , haven't you been hating on these heads up races since Gary put the one on in KY ?

Your car don't fit the 10.5 rules? But you want to race the class?

WHy are you so involved in this if you don't even show up to these races>?

Just asking

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: old yeller] #1589550
03/13/14 06:56 PM
03/13/14 06:56 PM
Huntsville, AL
A
Airwoofer Offline
mopar
Airwoofer  Offline
mopar
A

Huntsville, AL
Quote:

Quote:

Don't stop there....Has Josh been dishonest with you?...Cause I'm a customer of his and he has "NEVER" been dishonest with me...Could it be he doesn't like dusters?....

I ordered a block and rotating kit from him (Indy CH) last Summer. They sent me the work order. It stated on the document that they were to deck the block to 10.720 - it was not done as the deck was rough like it came from World products. The document said they would balance the rotating assy - it wasn't done. Builder had to take a ton of material off the crank to get it balanced. Also stated 13-1 on the documentation and the custom pistons came in at 14-1. I bitched about the work I paid for that wasn't done. He said to send in the bill from my builder which I did - they (he) ignored it.

And besides, it's a Demon.

I can't wait to meet this guy in person. In the meanwhile add me to the list of people who have been ripped off by Josh and Indy. Talking to Russ is like talking to the wall BTW. Once they have your money it's too late. I came close to filing 3 charges of federal (interstate) wire fraud.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: julian2007] #1589551
03/13/14 06:57 PM
03/13/14 06:57 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its real simple---

Weekend Calls for Rain----People DONT COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ITS 100% CHANCE FOR RAIN----FEWER PEOPLE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT RAINS YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING AT ALL---NO REFUND--NO DOUBLE PAYOUT--NO FREE ENTRY--NOTHING ITS A RAIN OUT...People dont come to car shows swap meets or drag races in the rain and with out people there is no money--- With your train of thought I should just set the payouts based on tech cards for the class and you can just race for what the class brings in for revenue---

But I try to do as much as I can with what I have---sorry if it doesnt always benefit you or your friends or the group---Its simply put the best decision overall at the time---

WHEN IT RAINS AND I HAVE TO CALL THE RACE BEFORE THE FIRST CAR GOES DOWN THE TRACK---ITS A RAIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At some point in this game, I have to protect myself, if you dont like that Im sorry.

If I could have doubled the purse, I would have---If I would have had the money to send everyone a refund, I would have....BUT THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

35,000 Just in track rental for that weekend Bruce--Rain or no Rain. That doesnt change.

First year we had enough Race Cars, Show Cars, Spectators and vendors show up that I could pay the bills and offer a refund. This year I didnt. I still took a bath on the deal but thats neither here nor there

Every year the rain out has been handled in the best possible way I could handle it.

I guess the last thing I have to say about it is this.

Im willing to shell out as much cash as I can personally afford to at these races. Up to the point that it would be either a detriment to the next race or to my family. If that does not suffice, than I have no answer for you.

I dont own the facility, no one puts money in to make these happen. Its my pocket, so you are correct when you say that if we would have raced Saturday, there would have been a purse to pay.....but that would mean the weather would have been significantly better and it wouldnt have been an issue. Im sorry I cant control the weather.

I still do not see a answer

1) Why did you tell myself, Cris, Kelly, Scott, Jr, Tony, Rich and boomer you were going to do something at Norwalk to take care of Saturdays purse? If what you say is true You knew you did not have the bread to do anything at Norwalk. Did you just say that to get us out of the pay office?

If this conversation happened, I dont remember it Bruce. Were we discussing the Indy Rain Out at Norwalk?

2) You told us in are pit area at Norwalk the purse was the same as indy and not cut when in fact it was, why?

Bruce, I remember someone asking if we were cutting the purse. I expressed that we would not cut the purse. It would be the same as we posted, but this was in reference to the purse that was set at Norwalk--Not Indy. I couldnt afford to pay the same at Indy as we did at Norwalk. IF I misconstrued that message I apologize.

3) The Sunday quick champion and runner up was paid 2250.00 to split on a 1500.00 to win and 750.00 to runner scale after they complained. We split the quick purse on Saturday after the accident and it was on a 1500.00 to win and 500.00 to runner scale. What the he11 is that about?

I remember late Sunday, a racer who had left the payout office, then came back and claimed he was shorted 250 dollars. I dont know who, what class, what car or what he looked like, but I do remember it was late. I reached into my pocket, handed him 250 dollars and apologized. If that was the same guy, then I was the sucker.

Strait to the point answers please no LOUD CAPS, just honest answers to honest questions.
My gang spent to the tune of over 10,000 dollars at your events and I think we are owed a strait big boy pants answer.

But before you answer remember there were lots of people who witnessed these events, people who I consider friends and strangers alike so don't say they did not happen.

I tried to answer the questions below them--- without caps---

We were discussing what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in the office at indy. When You handed me my three way split money for Sundays race at indy I asked you what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in front of Chris, Kelly, Scott, Tony, Jr, Boomer, Ron and many others you said " don't worry guys I will do something at Norwalk to take care of it maybe a bonus race"

I never wanted the money for nothing the Idea is race for it but it don't sound like myself or anyone else will be given that chance.

You really gave some random guy 250.00 who you did not know because he said you owed it to him without investigating it?? If its that easy I want all my money you owe 3000.00 should do it

Why can you remember some cat you don't know asking for 250.00 but you Can't seem to recall are conversation in the office at indy where there were over a dozen racers you know listening to you reassuring us we would be taken care of at Norwalk??

The way i was reading what you wrote was that we all discussed Indys rainout at Norwalk in teh payout booth---that i didnt remember

I do remember us all talking about the rain out at Indy. What do you want me to say Bruce? Where could we have fit in any extra racing...we struggled getting anything finished----

Scott talked to the Sunday quick winner Pinkerton, do you really want to go with the some random guy said you shorted him answer?

So you had the bread to do a race to pay us back the purse money, just not the time. That's cool you should still have that money so add it to the purse at kilkare and give it to those who show up.

count us out for good.

Bruce thats your choice---but i still dont know who pinkerton is....sorry... If he was the guy who was looking for the money then he is the guy I paid. Thats just another lesson learned.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Airwoofer] #1589552
03/13/14 07:03 PM
03/13/14 07:03 PM
mi usa
O
old yeller Offline
super stock
old yeller  Offline
super stock
O

mi usa
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I ordered a block and rotating kit from him (Indy CH) last Summer. They sent me the work order. It stated on the document that they were to deck the block to 10.720 - it was not done as the deck was rough like it came from World products. The document said they would balance the rotating assy - it wasn't done. Builder had to take a ton of material off the crank to get it balanced. Also stated 13-1 on the documentation and the custom pistons came in at 14-1. I bitched about the work I paid for that wasn't done. He said to send in the bill from my builder which I did - they (he) ignored it.

I can't wait to meet this guy in person. In the meanwhile add me to the list of people who have been ripped off by Josh and Indy. Talking to Russ is like talking to the wall BTW. Once they have your money it's too late. I came close to filing 3 charges of federal (interstate) wire fraud.

A DEMON!!...You could get a slant 6 in a "DEMON"....Sorry I just don't get it with you "DEMON" folks

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: old yeller] #1589553
03/13/14 07:46 PM
03/13/14 07:46 PM
Huntsville, AL
A
Airwoofer Offline
mopar
Airwoofer  Offline
mopar
A

Huntsville, AL
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

A DEMON!!...You could get a slant 6 in a "DEMON"....Sorry I just don't get it with you "DEMON" folks

Mine was a /6, a butterscotch one at that. What's your point? Should a guy cut up a GSS 340 4 sp to make a race car from?

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: old yeller] #1589554
03/13/14 07:54 PM
03/13/14 07:54 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

some of you guy's sound like betty white when your hungry.
here have a snickers.

If you dont like the facts then..... tooo bad

If you start messing with a493demon....Your messing with the whole dam trailer park!!!!....

whats shakin eddie?

Were having a meeting 2night at the trailer park....U in?...a493demon is are quest speaker

is there gonna be kool aid? i like grape count me in .

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: ro23car] #1589555
03/13/14 08:05 PM
03/13/14 08:05 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
im not sure what josh's role or capacity is ther at ich but they havent had a good rep before josh went to work there. alot of ppl order through dealers rather that ich direct. perhaps you should have done research about there ethics before ordering? maybe order through bg or another dealer. i hope i hit the right button this time .

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: ro23car] #1589556
03/13/14 08:15 PM
03/13/14 08:15 PM
PA.
pittsburghracer Offline
"Little"John
pittsburghracer  Offline
"Little"John

PA.
Nope you hit the wrong one. You were talking to yourself instead of airwoofer. What the heck is an airwoofer?

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: pittsburghracer] #1589557
03/13/14 08:28 PM
03/13/14 08:28 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Nope you hit the wrong one. You were talking to yourself instead of airwoofer. What the heck is an airwoofer?

@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#$YUYT%^&*&^%^&* buttons. airwoofer= high speed window fan?

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Airwoofer] #1589558
03/13/14 08:29 PM
03/13/14 08:29 PM
mi usa
O
old yeller Offline
super stock
old yeller  Offline
super stock
O

mi usa
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Mine was a /6, a butterscotch one at that. What's your point? Should a guy cut up a GSS 340 4 sp to make a race car from?

"YAWN"....

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: pittsburghracer] #1589559
03/13/14 08:54 PM
03/13/14 08:54 PM
Bowling Green, KY
C
cudaboy Offline
master
cudaboy  Offline
master
C

Bowling Green, KY
Quote:

Nope you hit the wrong one. You were talking to yourself instead of airwoofer