03/13/14 10:55 AM
oh
julian2007 Offline
super stock
julian2007  Offline
super stock

oh
Quote:

Look at you guys..... Are you serious? This is how people act these days I guess.

As far as the rain out for Indy was concerned, We had full intentions in having a 2 day race again in Indy this year, and the facility was going to help me out with track rental as a show of good faith being that I had essentially been rained out EVERY year I did a race there. Not their fault what so ever, but that was how I was going to afford to allow everyone race for free on Saturday, as I had intended

The issue is now that that doesnt hold true with Kil-Kare as to be expected.

I would love to do something for all the people that showed up to another one of my races and were rained on....again, but Im not exactly sure how I am able to do that. But I am trying to do something that would be fair.

As far as Entry and payouts at Norwalk, they are as follows

Entry is $150.00 for the following classes (THIS IS FOR BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS RACE)

Big Dog
Super Pro
Pro
NSS
Hemi SS
KOS
Sportsman

Payouts (Both Saturday and Sunday)
Win 1500
RU 500
Semi 300
1/4s 100

AS far as Kil-Kare, I am still trying to structure something that makes good sense and help the racers from Indy who were rained out, but being that we only have Saturday and Sunday at the track time also becomes a sticking point.

The Classes will be exactly the same as Norwalk, but Payout and Entry is tbd. Please be patient---

Josh
317 681 4546
josh@pentastarpromotions.com

Sorry but after a phone conversation I had with another racer last night about some smoke that was blown up his butt as well here it is.

You have had 8 months to think about what you are going to do with Saturdays purse money from indy. Either you spent it or you still have it just tell everyone what you are going to do.
according to this post you need help from a track for some reason.

Why did you not just double the purse on Sunday? Why did you not take care of it at Norwalk like you told me you were going to in front of Scott ,Kelly, Cris, Ron, jr, Rich and Boomer. You told all of us to are faces you were going to handle it at Norwalk.

now it sounds like its not going to happen unless a track helps you come up with the money.

please no maybe this or maybe that, answer the question what will you do? and if the answer is nothing then where is the purse money from Saturday that you did not have to pay out because of the rain? What If it did not rain out? where were going to come up with the purse money for Saturdays race if you did not have it? If you do have it why is it so difficult to decide what to do with it?

Sorry this is not the norm for me do this on a open forum but you had your chance it has been 8 months and I tried to call you many times with no answer.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: ro23car] #1589521
03/13/14 11:11 AM
03/13/14 11:11 AM
oh
julian2007 Offline
super stock
julian2007  Offline
super stock

oh
Quote:

hey julian i have been advised and it was explained to me that i have been posting the wrong way. in no way way my post aimed at you i did say that before. it seemed you wouldnt let it go that i bashed you, i will say this one last time it was not aimed personaly at you. now with all that being said i will still stand in fron of you or anyone and say what i have to say swinging distance or not. oh yes the posting info i got was not from mike it was from someone that explained the whole thing to me .

Not even a problem at all, stop in for a beer any time at are trailers my apologies for getting pi$$ed
have a good one, Bruce Gaier

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: julian2007] #1589522
03/13/14 12:26 PM
03/13/14 12:26 PM
Huntsville, AL
A
Airwoofer Offline
mopar
Airwoofer  Offline
mopar
A

Huntsville, AL
You guys want to hit a big payout bracket race? $50,000 to the winner for a Saturday race. That is for the pro tree. $10,000 to the RU and also $10,000 to the footbrake winner.

Come on down and git you some!

http://www.huntsvilledragway.com/images/Wow_Dragstrip_flyer.gif

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Airwoofer] #1589523
03/13/14 01:38 PM
03/13/14 01:38 PM
Rudolph, Ohio
moparguy7074 Offline
top fuel
moparguy7074  Offline
top fuel

Rudolph, Ohio
Quote:

You guys want to hit a big payout bracket race? $50,000 to the winner for a Saturday race. That is for the pro tree. $10,000 to the RU and also $10,000 to the footbrake winner.

Can the same car and driver run in both classes?

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: MR_P_BODY] #1589524
03/13/14 01:55 PM
03/13/14 01:55 PM
mi usa
O
old yeller Offline
super stock
old yeller  Offline
super stock
O

mi usa
Quote:

Quote:

some of you guy's sound like betty white when your hungry.
here have a snickers.

If you dont like the facts then..... tooo bad

If you start messing with a493demon....Your messing with the whole dam trailer park!!!!....

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: moparguy7074] #1589525
03/13/14 02:16 PM
03/13/14 02:16 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Its real simple---

Weekend Calls for Rain----People DONT COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ITS 100% CHANCE FOR RAIN----FEWER PEOPLE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT RAINS YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING AT ALL---NO REFUND--NO DOUBLE PAYOUT--NO FREE ENTRY--NOTHING ITS A RAIN OUT...People dont come to car shows swap meets or drag races in the rain and with out people there is no money--- With your train of thought I should just set the payouts based on tech cards for the class and you can just race for what the class brings in for revenue---

But I try to do as much as I can with what I have---sorry if it doesnt always benefit you or your friends or the group---Its simply put the best decision overall at the time---

WHEN IT RAINS AND I HAVE TO CALL THE RACE BEFORE THE FIRST CAR GOES DOWN THE TRACK---ITS A RAIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At some point in this game, I have to protect myself, if you dont like that Im sorry.

If I could have doubled the purse, I would have---If I would have had the money to send everyone a refund, I would have....BUT THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

35,000 Just in track rental for that weekend Bruce--Rain or no Rain. That doesnt change.

First year we had enough Race Cars, Show Cars, Spectators and vendors show up that I could pay the bills and offer a refund. This year I didnt. I still took a bath on the deal but thats neither here nor there

Every year the rain out has been handled in the best possible way I could handle it.

I guess the last thing I have to say about it is this.

Im willing to shell out as much cash as I can personally afford to at these races. Up to the point that it would be either a detriment to the next race or to my family. If that does not suffice, than I have no answer for you.

I dont own the facility, no one puts money in to make these happen. Its my pocket, so you are correct when you say that if we would have raced Saturday, there would have been a purse to pay.....but that would mean the weather would have been significantly better and it wouldnt have been an issue. Im sorry I cant control the weather.

Last edited by joshking440; 03/13/14 02:40 PM.
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: moparguy7074] #1589526
03/13/14 02:41 PM
03/13/14 02:41 PM
Huntsville, AL
A
Airwoofer Offline
mopar
Airwoofer  Offline
mopar
A

Huntsville, AL
Quote:

Quote:

Can the same car and driver run in both classes?

Why not? If you are serious I will ask around. It is my home track.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589527
03/13/14 03:39 PM
03/13/14 03:39 PM
Pittsburgh PA
Eric Offline
top fuel
Eric  Offline
top fuel

Pittsburgh PA
Quote:

Its real simple---

IF IT RAINS YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING AT ALL---NO REFUND--NO DOUBLE PAYOUT--NO FREE ENTRY--NOTHING ITS A RAIN OUT...People dont come to car shows swap meets or drag races in the rain and with out people there is no money--- With your train of thought I should just set the payouts based on tech cards for the class and you can just race for what the class brings in for revenue---

But I try to do as much as I can with what I have---sorry if it doesnt always benefit you or your friends or the group---Its simply put the best decision overall at the time---

WHEN IT RAINS AND I HAVE TO CALL THE RACE BEFORE THE FIRST CAR GOES DOWN THE TRACK---ITS A RAIN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At some point in this game, I have to protect myself, if you dont like that Im sorry.

If I could have doubled the purse, I would have---If I would have had the money to send everyone a refund, I would have....BUT THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS

35,000 Just in track rental for that weekend Bruce--Rain or no Rain. That doesnt change.

First year we had enough Race Cars, Show Cars, Spectators and vendors show up that I could pay the bills and offer a refund. This year I didnt. I still took a bath on the deal but thats neither here nor there

Every year the rain out has been handled in the best possible way I could handle it.

Im willing to shell out as much cash as I can personally afford to at these races. Up to the point that it would be either a detriment to the next race or to my family. If that does not suffice, than I have no answer for you.

I dont own the facility, no one puts money in to make these happen. Its my pocket, so you are correct when you say that if we would have raced Saturday, there would have been a purse to pay.....but that would mean the weather would have been significantly better and it wouldnt have been an issue. Im sorry I cant control the weather.

Josh am I reading this as if the race is rained out before first round the money will NOT go to the next days purse or be refunded. Is that correct?

5.53 @ 125 1/8th on the launch control..more left in her!

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Eric] #1589528
03/13/14 03:50 PM
03/13/14 03:50 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
No, Eric.... What I am saying is that I will do EVERYTHING I can to refund or payout.....but im not going to be put on the hook to allow people to believe that its an entitlement. Seems we have entitlement issues these days.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589529
03/13/14 03:53 PM
03/13/14 03:53 PM
Canton, Ohio
S
Sport440 Offline
master
Sport440  Offline
master
S

Canton, Ohio
Quote:

Its real simple---

IF IT RAINS YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING AT ALL---NO REFUND--NO DOUBLE PAYOUT--NO FREE ENTRY--NOTHING ITS A RAIN OUT..

Im sorry I cant control the weather.

Thats a solid enough answer, for those who were wondering.

I hope that info was given before the events tickets were sold, if not, it should be.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589530
03/13/14 04:30 PM
03/13/14 04:30 PM
oh
julian2007 Offline
super stock
julian2007  Offline
super stock

oh
Quote:

Its real simple---

I still do not see a answer

1) Why did you tell myself, Cris, Kelly, Scott, Jr, Tony, Rich and boomer you were going to do something at Norwalk to take care of Saturdays purse? If what you say is true You knew you did not have the bread to do anything at Norwalk. Did you just say that to get us out of the pay office?
2) You told us in are pit area at Norwalk the purse was the same as indy and not cut when in fact it was, why?
3) The Sunday quick champion and runner up was paid 2250.00 to split on a 1500.00 to win and 750.00 to runner scale after they complained. We split the quick purse on Saturday after the accident and it was on a 1500.00 to win and 500.00 to runner scale. What the he11 is that about?

Strait to the point answers please no LOUD CAPS, just honest answers to honest questions.
My gang spent to the tune of over 10,000 dollars at your events and I think we are owed a strait big boy pants answer.

But before you answer remember there were lots of people who witnessed these events, people who I consider friends and strangers alike so don't say they did not happen.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589531
03/13/14 04:46 PM
03/13/14 04:46 PM
Oakland, MI
D
dizuster Offline
master
dizuster  Offline
master
D

Oakland, MI
Quote:

No, Eric.... What I am saying is that I will do EVERYTHING I can to refund or payout.....but im not going to be put on the hook to allow people to believe that its an entitlement. Seems we have entitlement issues these days.

Josh,
You as a promoter are running a business. Any business’ number one priority is to make money. Everyone that attempts to run a business takes a financial risk… it’s the nature of the beast.

I’m sorry for you that your business hasn’t been successful. But it’s NOT an entitlement mentality when people are just asking to get what they pay for.

If you were running a pizza place, would you just take people’s money, and not refund it if the oven broke?

If you were running a repair shop, would you take people’s money for oil changes, and then not refund it if your hoist broke?

If you were running a lemonade stand, would you take people’s money and not refund them if you knocked your lemonade pitcher all over the ground?

If more cars show up then you are planning on at any given future race, will we all get to share in the profits generated from the additional revenue? Of course not!

This is your business… not ours. Your money to make, your money to loose. Don’t put it on US… THE CUSTOMER… to cover your losses.

It's not an entitlement thing Josh. Entitlement indicates that we are asking for something we don’t deserve. When someone pays you for something and you don’t give it to them… it’s called stealing. Which is quite the opposite of entitlement.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: old yeller] #1589532
03/13/14 05:15 PM
03/13/14 05:15 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

some of you guy's sound like betty white when your hungry.
here have a snickers.

If you dont like the facts then..... tooo bad

If you start messing with a493demon....Your messing with the whole dam trailer park!!!!....

whats shakin eddie?

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: julian2007] #1589533
03/13/14 05:20 PM
03/13/14 05:20 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Quote:

Quote:

Its real simple---

1) Why did you tell myself, Cris, Kelly, Scott, Jr, Tony, Rich and boomer you were going to do something at Norwalk to take care of Saturdays purse? If what you say is true You knew you did not have the bread to do anything at Norwalk. Did you just say that to get us out of the pay office?

If this conversation happened, I dont remember it Bruce. Were we discussing the Indy Rain Out at Norwalk?

2) You told us in are pit area at Norwalk the purse was the same as indy and not cut when in fact it was, why?

Bruce, I remember someone asking if we were cutting the purse. I expressed that we would not cut the purse. It would be the same as we posted, but this was in reference to the purse that was set at Norwalk--Not Indy. I couldnt afford to pay the same at Indy as we did at Norwalk. IF I misconstrued that message I apologize.

3) The Sunday quick champion and runner up was paid 2250.00 to split on a 1500.00 to win and 750.00 to runner scale after they complained. We split the quick purse on Saturday after the accident and it was on a 1500.00 to win and 500.00 to runner scale. What the he11 is that about?

I remember late Sunday, a racer who had left the payout office, then came back and claimed he was shorted 250 dollars. I dont know who, what class, what car or what he looked like, but I do remember it was late. I reached into my pocket, handed him 250 dollars and apologized. If that was the same guy, then I was the sucker.

Strait to the point answers please no LOUD CAPS, just honest answers to honest questions.
My gang spent to the tune of over 10,000 dollars at your events and I think we are owed a strait big boy pants answer.

But before you answer remember there were lots of people who witnessed these events, people who I consider friends and strangers alike so don't say they did not happen.

I tried to answer the questions below them--- without caps---

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: dizuster] #1589534
03/13/14 05:23 PM
03/13/14 05:23 PM
Portage,michigan
B
B3422W5 Offline
I Live Here
B3422W5  Offline
I Live Here
B

Portage,michigan
Quote:

Quote:

Josh,
You as a promoter are running a business. Any business’ number one priority is to make money. Everyone that attempts to run a business takes a financial risk… it’s the nature of the beast.

I’m sorry for you that your business hasn’t been successful. But it’s NOT an entitlement mentality when people are just asking to get what they pay for.

If you were running a pizza place, would you just take people’s money, and not refund it if the oven broke?

If you were running a repair shop, would you take people’s money for oil changes, and then not refund it if your hoist broke?

If you were running a lemonade stand, would you take people’s money and not refund them if you knocked your lemonade pitcher all over the ground?

If more cars show up then you are planning on at any given future race, will we all get to share in the profits generated from the additional revenue? Of course not!

This is your business… not ours. Your money to make, your money to loose. Don’t put it on US… THE CUSTOMER… to cover your losses.

It's not an entitlement thing Josh. Entitlement ensues that we are asking for something we don’t deserve. When someone pays you for something and you don’t give it to them… it’s called stealing. Which is quite the opposite of entitlement.

extremely well put!!!!!

Example....I own a car lot, and we do OK. Its a tough competitive business. I knew that before we ever opened the doors.
Obviously the idea is to make money, most of the time we do, but sometimes we don't.
I pretty much always put our cars online once we get them, if I don't, they generally just sit here, because we are about 80% internet driven currently.
When we advertise the car, we always put a price, and endeavor to make it a good price...otherwise nobody calls to come look at it.
I have had it happen several times that a given car hasn't been serviced before I put it online( our service provider is backed up, has To order parts...you name it). Sometimes after we get the bill we now own the car for more than its advertised online for.
We certainly don't tell the customer when he comes in..." Hey, with all the work we had to do to it the new price is now..-----...Don't work that way.

Owning a business is a hot kitchen to be in, many businesses fail. It happens. If the kitchen is too hot one should get out of it.
Guess what I am saying is, run it right it will probably work...but it might not..run it wrong, it definitely wont work

But BY FAR... the first and most important business decision is to treat the customer right. Every other item pales in comparison to that.

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: B3422W5] #1589535
03/13/14 05:45 PM
03/13/14 05:45 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
I agree---

If I tell you that its gonna be 50 dollars to race and you show up and its 100 thats wrong

If we get rained out thats not the same---

I guess I set the standard all wrong the first year when it rained and we were able to give a refund....

I guess I assume to much---I assume that everyone knows that it takes every penny we can scrape together to do these shows.

As far as its a business....That is true in some regards, but not 100%. These events do not have the ability to make much more money than to just keep things going.

I didnt take another full time job because I was raking in the dough off the backs of racers---

My point of view is different I guess. If a race brings in enough money to pay the bills plus a little, I want to take whatever that "little" is and stuff it back in the event...food, free stuff, extra races, whatever it takes..trying to just make it better for the people that came---when the event gets hammered with weather, im going to do the best i can with what i have--- and until race tracks are free, or people actually start putting up some money to sponsor these deals its not going to be a Tenn Tuck or a Baby million or any other race---Not to mention its 600-$1,500 to enter a race like that, which people always forget to mention

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589536
03/13/14 06:00 PM
03/13/14 06:00 PM
oh
julian2007 Offline
super stock
julian2007  Offline
super stock

oh
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its real simple---

If this conversation happened, I dont remember it Bruce. Were we discussing the Indy Rain Out at Norwalk?

Bruce, I remember someone asking if we were cutting the purse. I expressed that we would not cut the purse. It would be the same as we posted, but this was in reference to the purse that was set at Norwalk--Not Indy. I couldnt afford to pay the same at Indy as we did at Norwalk. IF I misconstrued that message I apologize.

I remember late Sunday, a racer who had left the payout office, then came back and claimed he was shorted 250 dollars. I dont know who, what class, what car or what he looked like, but I do remember it was late. I reached into my pocket, handed him 250 dollars and apologized. If that was the same guy, then I was the sucker.

We were discussing what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in the office at indy. When You handed me my three way split money for Sundays race at indy I asked you what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in front of Chris, Kelly, Scott, Tony, Jr, Boomer, Ron and many others you said " don't worry guys I will do something at Norwalk to take care of it maybe a bonus race"

I never wanted the money for nothing the Idea is race for it but it don't sound like myself or anyone else will be given that chance.

You really gave some random guy 250.00 who you did not know because he said you owed it to him without investigating it?? If its that easy I want all my money you owe 3000.00 should do it

Why can you remember some cat you don't know asking for 250.00 but you Can't seem to recall are conversation in the office at indy where there were over a dozen racers you know listening to you reassuring us we would be taken care of at Norwalk??

With lame a$$ answers like these you should run for office you would fit in perfectly.

Last edited by julian2007; 03/13/14 06:08 PM.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: julian2007] #1589537
03/13/14 06:08 PM
03/13/14 06:08 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Its real simple---

We were discussing what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in the office at indy. When You handed me my three way split money for Sundays race at indy I asked you what you were going to do with Saturdays rain out purse in front of Chris, Kelly, Scott, Tony, Jr, Boomer, Ron and many others you said " don't worry guys I will do something at Norwalk to take care of it maybe a bonus race"

I never wanted the money for nothing the Idea is race for it but it don't sound like myself or anyone else will be given that chance.

You really gave some random guy 250.00 who you did not know because he said you owed it to him without investigating it?? If its that easy I want all my money you owe 3000.00 should do it

Why can you remember some cat you don't know asking for 250.00 but you Can't seem to recall are conversation in the office at indy where there were over a dozen racers you know listening to you reassuring us we would be taken care of at Norwalk??

The way i was reading what you wrote was that we all discussed Indys rainout at Norwalk in teh payout booth---that i didnt remember

I do remember us all talking about the rain out at Indy. What do you want me to say Bruce? Where could we have fit in any extra racing...we struggled getting anything finished----

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: julian2007] #1589538
03/13/14 06:10 PM
03/13/14 06:10 PM
Huntsville, AL
A
Airwoofer Offline
mopar
Airwoofer  Offline
mopar
A

Huntsville, AL
He is just as dishonest with the customers at Indy CH.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589539
03/13/14 06:15 PM
03/13/14 06:15 PM
Portage,michigan
B
B3422W5 Offline
I Live Here
B3422W5  Offline
I Live Here
B

Portage,michigan
Quote:

I agree---

If I tell you that its gonna be 50 dollars to race and you show up and its 100 thats wrong

If we get rained out thats not the same---

I guess I set the standard all wrong the first year when it rained and we were able to give a refund....

I guess I assume to much---I assume that everyone knows that it takes every penny we can scrape together to do these shows.

As far as its a business....That is true in some regards, but not 100%. These events do not have the ability to make much more money than to just keep things going.

I didnt take another full time job because I was raking in the dough off the backs of racers---

My point of view is different I guess. If a race brings in enough money to pay the bills plus a little, I want to take whatever that "little" is and stuff it back in the event...food, free stuff, extra races, whatever it takes..trying to just make it better for the people that came---when the event gets hammered with weather, im going to do the best i can with what i have--- and until race tracks are free, or people actually start putting up some money to sponsor these deals its not going to be a Tenn Tuck or a Baby million or any other race---Not to mention its 600-$1,500 to enter a race like that, which people always forget to mention

Well put, Josh.......

Communicate, provide a good product, stand behind any promises you make, and treat the customer right...and happiness is bound to follow..
Its no secret not everybody is ever going to be happy...I have learned that the hard way at times....but what you can do is make sure the other 99% are in the loop and feel like they got a fair shake....

I have a TOTAL of 1 Google review of my business( 4 years so far). Young kid came in on a turbo car we had just got and hadn't serviced. Before he took off with it to take it to his friends shop to be looked at, I specifically told him.." I am not a mechanic, I have no idea what it might need once we get it looked at so bear that in mind, otherwise come back in a week or so when its done".

He came back with a long laundry list of stuff, called me a crook and left......few weeks later he writes a nasty google review stating I tried to sell him an 11,000 car that was a turd.......Moral of the story, just teach to the middle of the class, that is by far what makes up the majority of your customer base...

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12