Quote:

Quote:

Maybe it's time for me to chime in. I have been a member here since 2003. I remember when NO foul language was tolerated. I don't try to make this a "religious" site, BUT I am a pastor of a church and I love racing too! Here's my point, I greatly respect Mike Edwards for taking a stand for JESUS! Is it ok to thank EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING for everything, but not ok to thank GOD? Can we use all kinds of bad language on tv as well as on this board, but not ever mention JESUS? To all the naysayers, do you never think that we might not like some of the things that you say? But most of the Christians on here never complain about it, do we? The bottom line is this, if I don't like something I hear or see on tv, I change the channel. If it "offends" you when you hear something about GOD, remember, It offends me when I hear you say something against GOD.

There's no "foul" language on the site, it filters it. I guess it depends on what you call "foul" though.

As I said, I have been here since 2003, you have been here a few months. it's not my intention to split hairs about what is "foul", but a good rule of thumb is "do you want to hear your small children say them"? If they hear you use any words, so will they.