Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: BeEtLeJuIcE !] #1445052
06/11/13 04:28 PM
06/11/13 04:28 PM
Topeka Kansas
K
ksj Online content
master
ksj  Online Content
master
K

Topeka Kansas
Moran.

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: old yeller] #1445053
06/11/13 04:35 PM
06/11/13 04:35 PM
Idabel,Oklahoma
G
Gary Robbins Offline
super stock
Gary Robbins  Offline
super stock
G

Idabel,Oklahoma

Well you live in OK...and your car isn't one of the top 10....So it must be your slower than the farm truck....

Ya got me there BIRD ...All i'll say is i have outran the white mustang a few years back,but we both have different combos now

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: Gary Robbins] #1445054
06/11/13 05:19 PM
06/11/13 05:19 PM
West Coast
Pink Dart Offline
Pink Dart  Offline

West Coast
IT'S JUST A TV SHOW! TV is the key word.

Aka: Albergetti
Indy W2's
Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: Gary Robbins] #1445055
06/11/13 06:10 PM
06/11/13 06:10 PM
mi usa
O
old yeller Offline
super stock
old yeller  Offline
super stock
O

mi usa
Quote:

Well you live in OK...and your car isn't one of the top 10....So it must be your slower than the farm truck....

Ya got me there BIRD ...All i'll say is i have outran the white mustang a few years back,but we both have different combos now

I heard that you whipped him so bad that he still has not made a house payment....

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: Gary Robbins] #1445056
06/11/13 06:52 PM
06/11/13 06:52 PM
Janesville, WI
SpareParts Offline
pro stock
SpareParts  Offline
pro stock

Janesville, WI
Quote:

Typical MOPARTS idiotic responses...No wonder most serious MOPAR racer'S avoid this place like the plague

BTW...If any of you clowns got the balls or $$$$ to line up with any of the 405 bring your money as they will be happy to relieve ya of it...Oh Yea,they've been known to travel also

How much harder can you nut swing??? They aren't the fastest in the nation on the street, especially not with street cars. They may be the baddest fish in their pond but when Chicago came calling a few years ago all your boys did was cry " race for pride, we don't do it for money" but before Chitown made the drive it was "bring the biggest stack you got" and around here we get it done without the chassis cars, big tires and sissy sticks. Look up the KOTS event, the one your only entry got sent home in the first round. Go sit down, the small tire boys came to play. Indiana, Chicago, Detroit, you're covered. Enjoy your family filled RV, overdue bills, revoked lisences and jail time.

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: SpareParts] #1445057
06/11/13 07:05 PM
06/11/13 07:05 PM
Mira Loma, CA
69B3GT Offline
top fuel
69B3GT  Offline
top fuel

Mira Loma, CA
Quote:

Quote:

Typical MOPARTS idiotic responses...No wonder most serious MOPAR racer'S avoid this place like the plague

BTW...If any of you clowns got the balls or $$$$ to line up with any of the 405 bring your money as they will be happy to relieve ya of it...Oh Yea,they've been known to travel also

How much harder can you nut swing??? They aren't the fastest in the nation on the street, especially not with street cars. They may be the baddest fish in their pond but when Chicago came calling a few years ago all your boys did was cry " race for pride, we don't do it for money" but before Chitown made the drive it was "bring the biggest stack you got" and around here we get it done without the chassis cars, big tires and sissy sticks. Look up the KOTS event, the one your only entry got sent home in the first round. Go sit down, the small tire boys came to play. Indiana, Chicago, Detroit, you're covered. Enjoy your family filled RV, overdue bills, revoked lisences and jail time.

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: Mr.Yuck] #1445058
06/11/13 07:33 PM
06/11/13 07:33 PM
moparpollack Offline
Lil Herman
moparpollack  Offline
Lil Herman

Quote:

Quote:

why don't they bring theirs to the track??? Bunch of tools, I know edited for TV, but it was just like that LA street racing thing or whatever it was called..

Being civil it's a tv show but they do run at the track also. The opening race was at a track. They rented Thunder Valley Raceway and raced from the half track an eighth mile. All the lights on the track were shut off so you couldn't see it was at the track. Most of the races are not on the street but private property. If you know OKC you will see where they are racing most of it within a couple miles of Tina's shop. The races are usually at 3am and most of the times they are over in five minutes. As far as how fast the cars are they are high 8 to low 9 second cars at the track. Hate if you will but they are doing it for the money.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d
Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: SpareParts] #1445059
06/11/13 07:35 PM
06/11/13 07:35 PM
Idabel,Oklahoma
G
Gary Robbins Offline
super stock
Gary Robbins  Offline
super stock
G

Idabel,Oklahoma
Quote:

Quote:

Now along comes the master or should i say another MOPARTS know it all...Where's your bada$$ car or are you the real nut swinger

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: moparpollack] #1445060
06/11/13 08:04 PM
06/11/13 08:04 PM
Oklahoma
H
hemiiroc Offline
hemiiroc  Offline
H

Oklahoma
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

why don't they bring theirs to the track??? Bunch of tools, I know edited for TV, but it was just like that LA street racing thing or whatever it was called..

Being civil it's a tv show but they do run at the track also. The opening race was at a track. They rented Thunder Valley Raceway and raced from the half track an eighth mile. All the lights on the track were shut off so you couldn't see it was at the track. Most of the races are not on the street but private property. If you know OKC you will see where they are racing most of it within a couple miles of Tina's shop. The races are usually at 3am and most of the times they are over in five minutes. As far as how fast the cars are they are high 8 to low 9 second cars at the track. Hate if you will but they are doing it for the money.

You don't have a clue! None of the races were at the track other than some testing,most of the races WERE on a real highway,and again you have no clue how fast the cars really are!

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: hemiiroc] #1445061
06/11/13 08:12 PM
06/11/13 08:12 PM
yarnell,az
M
mopacltd Offline
pro stock
mopacltd  Offline
pro stock
M

yarnell,az
When did MOPARTS become Yellow Bullet? Take this quap over there where it belongs!

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: hemiiroc] #1445062
06/11/13 08:19 PM
06/11/13 08:19 PM
moparpollack Offline
Lil Herman
moparpollack  Offline
Lil Herman

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You don't have a clue! None of the races were at the track other than some testing,most of the races WERE on a real highway,and again you have no clue how fast the cars really are!

You are right , you win the pissing and moaning contest. I don't go to the track and see these cars run. Doc doesn't live a mile from me and everything on tv is real.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d
Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: moparpollack] #1445063
06/11/13 09:09 PM
06/11/13 09:09 PM
Oklahoma
H
hemiiroc Offline
hemiiroc  Offline
H

Oklahoma
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You are right , you win the pissing and moaning contest. I don't go to the track and see these cars run. Doc doesn't live a mile from me and everything on tv is real.

Just saying most of your info about the cars and where it was filmed is wrong.I know they sometimes go to the track beacuse i'm usually there to help them, so i have a pretty good idea waht they run.I was also at all the race filming,so I think I know where it was.And TV sure twists things around for drama.

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: hemiiroc] #1445064
06/11/13 09:32 PM
06/11/13 09:32 PM
GO BUCKS !!!!!!!
340RICK Offline
master
340RICK  Offline
master

GO BUCKS !!!!!!!
I liked it. Like already stated it is a TV show.

Not all that long ago there used to be some real good street racing here in Columbus on west belt. Dude rapped his car around a pole then the cops cracked down and that was the end of it.

Anyway I will DVR it and watch.

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: 340RICK] #1445065
06/11/13 09:44 PM
06/11/13 09:44 PM
Belpre,Ohio
C
CHAPPER Offline
master
CHAPPER  Offline
master
C

Belpre,Ohio
Just when is this on? I have looked for viewing times but can't find any.

If you like drag racing, support your local track.
Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: CHAPPER] #1445066
06/11/13 10:20 PM
06/11/13 10:20 PM
Mt.Vernon ,Ohio
VernMotor Offline
master
VernMotor  Offline
master

Mt.Vernon ,Ohio
It was on night here about midnight !! I see about 5 min of it !

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: VernMotor] #1445067
06/11/13 10:51 PM
06/11/13 10:51 PM
Illinois
StrkrDart69 Offline
super stock
StrkrDart69  Offline
super stock

Illinois
Absolute horse crap show. Oklahomans should be embarassed by that turd of a show. Complete insult to car guys and racers.

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: StrkrDart69] #1445068
06/11/13 10:59 PM
06/11/13 10:59 PM
Rust Belt, SW PA
Silver70 Offline
I Live Here
Silver70  Offline
I Live Here

Rust Belt, SW PA
Street racers that tow their cars to street race, what a joke! I don't care if they have 2 gallon tanks or not. Fast real street cars are cool, race cars on the street, not cool

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: Gary Robbins] #1445069
06/11/13 11:35 PM
06/11/13 11:35 PM
Janesville, WI
SpareParts Offline
pro stock
SpareParts  Offline
pro stock

Janesville, WI
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now along comes the master or should i say another MOPARTS know it all...Where's your bada$$ car or are you the real nut swinger

Getting down on and off the street and making me money. Get off your high horse, these guys probably have no idea who you are but you act like you had coffee with them this morning. There's always somebody faster and for OKC it's the boys up north. Remember when the South Side Stickup boys came to you with street cars 3,000 miles from home and your boys tried to call our guys scared. Comedy. Don't get all huffy because your idols have a list and were dumb enough to bring a camera crew with them.

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: SpareParts] #1445070
06/12/13 12:00 AM
06/12/13 12:00 AM
S.E. South Dakota !
bigdad Offline
Still Posting A Lot
bigdad  Offline
Still Posting A Lot

S.E. South Dakota !
I can provide some insight ..

Now, I by no means support the actions but, I know a few of the people on the show ..

Street racing in the south is prevalent, its just what they do there .

Are the cars fast ?

easy answer, yes ..very fast ..how fast ??

well, hard to tell, they at track days N/T most passes ..

but ,my close friend, had(has) a low 8 2nd car he drove on the street ..

and his brother (had/has) a mid 8 2nd car he drives on the street...

Fort Worth area has many, many low 9 2nd cars on the street ..

The street races are for lack of a better word

are "organized "

It is Kinda like the show, showed ....kinda

My buddy tumbled his car on a 10 grand + race
in Mexico (OKC) ..Its semi-famous place they race in a industrial area ..

He actually won, just could not slow the car down and , spun out and hit the curb ..

They don't like , or want to bracket race, they have no interest in it ..

They want to go fast, fast guy wins, for a large amount of money

Think .. "Just like the old days" ..

I preach to not do it, but .. they do it regardless..

Its underground, its illegal, its fast , its dangerous .. They know it

It is what it is ...

gotta admit, the places to race are going away.. people will always push cars to the limit ..

They try to stay off city streets

The show, is a bit fake but, there is a lot of it that's true

Re: Street Outlaws Racing Show on Discovery Channel [Re: bigdad] #1445071
06/12/13 12:05 AM
06/12/13 12:05 AM
Rust Belt, SW PA
Silver70 Offline
I Live Here
Silver70  Offline
I Live Here

Rust Belt, SW PA
I don't doubt it goes on... however the show that's being discussed here is a complete joke.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10