B
BigDog68Dart Offline
super stock
BigDog68Dart  Offline
super stock
B

Caledonia, Ohio
Quote:

As we must be mindfull of the efforts and risk the promoters expose themselves to for these events,they must be mindfull and respectfull of the racers who travel at great risk and cost also.We have seen many events loose contracts with tracks and loose attendence because of their own actions.

well said I agree 100%

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: BigDog68Dart] #1439272
05/23/13 07:41 PM
05/23/13 07:41 PM
pa
D
demongup Offline
mopar
demongup  Offline
mopar
D

pa
Thanks off doing what u do . Keep up the effort . I enjoyed the Nostolgic cars in the NSS class the best .

U can't please everyone . I'm sure they bich and moan at there local track every weekend about something !

I'm shooting for Norwalk ..... Cya there

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: demongup] #1439273
05/23/13 11:15 PM
05/23/13 11:15 PM
H
hustlin hoosier Offline
hustlin hoosier  Offline
H

Slippery440 you must be one sad [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]. You hate mopar cars ,you hate mopar people, you hate people with money. I take it you are one broke ass stupid mother driving a ford . Most people that have a lot of money, have it for several reasons, they are intelligent, they work hard, and they tend to make good choices in life. It is very evident you do none of the previous.

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: hustlin hoosier] #1439274
05/23/13 11:26 PM
05/23/13 11:26 PM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Offline
master
n20mstr  Offline
master
N

On the parachute mount
slippery440 all I can say is since Gary "revived" the small tire heads up Mopar racing....you have been a hater. Race at your bracket races and just leave this topic alone......UNLESS you just deep down wish you could be doing this heads up stuff. IF that's the case, its been what 3 years now? Make the changes to your car to fit the class and show up....
Im far fom having deep pockets, and I like to think im competitive and don't have the best equipment. I do all my work myself .
No one that I know is doing this for the money, just looking to have some fun with the car I have and race againt the best that are out there.
Stop the hate....LOL

Josh, see you soon buddy, and thanks for what you have done for Mopar racing

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....
Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: hustlin hoosier] #1439275
05/24/13 12:20 AM
05/24/13 12:20 AM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Offline
master
n20mstr  Offline
master
N

On the parachute mount
Quote:

Slippery440 you must be one sad [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]. You hate mopar cars ,you hate mopar people, you hate people with money. I take it you are one broke ass stupid mother driving a ford . Most people that have a lot of money, have it for several reasons, they are intelligent, they work hard, and they tend to make good choices in life. It is very evident you do none of the previous.

No he is a racer, a bracket race that wants the same attention? that the Mopar heads up stuff has been getting.
that's all....LOL

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....
Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: n20mstr] #1439276
05/24/13 09:41 AM
05/24/13 09:41 AM
Sweet Home Alabama
M
MRMOPAR622 Offline
top fuel
MRMOPAR622  Offline
top fuel
M

Sweet Home Alabama
Quote:

Quote:

No he is a racer, a bracket race that wants the same attention? that the Mopar heads up stuff has been getting.
that's all....LOL

I'm a Bracket Racer also,would you like to do some Heads Up racing against me?I don't have a Heads Up car like you but I'll put my $$$ up and race my Bracket car Heads Up with you.....LOL

Them so call Heads Up Racers are nothing more than a bunch of Clowns,thinking they so much better than Bracket Racers!!LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 05/24/13 10:22 AM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"
Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: MRMOPAR622] #1439277
05/24/13 11:18 AM
05/24/13 11:18 AM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Here we go guys that run "special" classes feel they are superior to the adverage bracket racer similar to "class racers".
They show up go a few rounds much like a class racer who goes to an event and are one of one or two in their class.Heck most of the events we have attended their are not enough to make a viable program amd most can't get down the track.
Take a good bracket race and there can be anywhere from 50 to 100+ cars in each catagory.Sometimes a racer must got 5 to 10 rounds for a win and must be on top of their game every round and sometime it a round robin show in the later rounds.
A good bracket racer can put more passes on in one weekend than these special class cars do all year.
Don't get the idea that I don't appreciate these special classes as I have sponsered them in the past and we have a few that run out of the shop including Don Martik's blowen outlaw pro/mod.I appreciate any type of race car,I just don't think that it makes them any better than any other racer.

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: MRMOPAR622] #1439278
05/24/13 11:42 AM
05/24/13 11:42 AM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

I'm a Bracket Racer also,would you like to do some Heads Up racing against me?I don't have a Heads Up car like you but I'll put my $$$ up and race my Bracket car Heads Up with you.....LOL

Them so call Heads Up Racers are nothing more than a bunch of Clowns,thinking they so much better than Bracket Racers!!LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

yes it does and if thats your piperack your racing i would make that statement also. but add 1500 pounds or so to even out the weight and im sure you will get some takers.

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: ro23car] #1439279
05/24/13 05:00 PM
05/24/13 05:00 PM
Sweet Home Alabama
M
MRMOPAR622 Offline
top fuel
MRMOPAR622  Offline
top fuel
M

Sweet Home Alabama
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

yes it does and if thats your piperack your racing i would make that statement also. but add 1500 pounds or so to even out the weight and im sure you will get some takers.

Take 1500 lbs of your car an come an try this Li'll Bracket Racer! :laugh

Per say the Big Bad Heads Up guys they are so much better than us Li'll Bracket,who can not Run heads up with them.They seem to all ways find some excuse not to race,yo tires are too Big,let me ask my momma first,yo's not legal,bla bla bla!

I hate to pick on the Lill Heads Up people that can't Bracket Race because their cars are over weight,to old,to Heavy,to Purty, but ya'll should know better than to try and talk Trash to us Bracket Racers because most of us still are or was at one Grudge Racers,and we ain't Skeeerd to Race.

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: hustlin hoosier] #1439280
05/24/13 05:13 PM
05/24/13 05:13 PM
Central New York
slippery440 Offline
Crybaby440
slippery440  Offline
Crybaby440

Central New York
Quote:

Hey now. Did I say anything about money? Boy you sure have your undies in a bunch!! Most people that have alot of money have hard worked for it and I am one of them. You don't even know me. Wow what a dip.You may want to take your meds.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL
Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: n20mstr] #1439281
05/24/13 05:32 PM
05/24/13 05:32 PM
Central New York
slippery440 Offline
Crybaby440
slippery440  Offline
Crybaby440

Central New York
Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

And there is the nut huggers. I really like to watch heads up races that acually have fast cars. To bad that there are only a handfull of mopars.Mabe you mopar heads up guys are afraid to race in any other race that is not for MOPAR only. I put alot of chevys and fords on the trailer everytime I race. You guys need to race a Quick 16 races. Put that junk out there and show everyone what a mopar can do against the junk chevy and fords. BTW If I wanted to be a attention hound I would build a small tire mopar heads up car.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL
Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: MRMOPAR622] #1439282
05/24/13 06:59 PM
05/24/13 06:59 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

Per say the Big Bad Heads Up guys they are so much better than us Li'll Bracket,who can not Run heads up with them.They seem to all ways find some excuse not to race,yo tires are too Big,let me ask my momma first,yo's not legal,bla bla bla!

I hate to pick on the Lill Heads Up people that can't Bracket Race because their cars are over weight,to old,to Heavy,to Purty, but ya'll should know better than to try and talk Trash to us Bracket Racers because most of us still are or was at one Grudge Racers,and we ain't Skeeerd to Race.

thats funny take 1500 off my car. i dont think its about bracket racers vs class racers but your comment about running for pocket change is the main thing i was talking about. so you dont think class racers have ever been grude racers or detroit street racers? like i said tack on 1500 and im sure you will get takers,as to me taking off 1500 thats a funny statement.

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: ro23car] #1439283
05/24/13 08:04 PM
05/24/13 08:04 PM
Sweet Home Alabama
M
MRMOPAR622 Offline
top fuel
MRMOPAR622  Offline
top fuel
M

Sweet Home Alabama
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

thats funny take 1500 off my car. i dont think its about bracket racers vs class racers but your comment about running for pocket change is the main thing i was talking about. so you dont think class racers have ever been grude racers or detroit street racers? like i said tack on 1500 and im sure you will get takers,as to me taking off 1500 thats a funny statement.

I am not sure what you meant about pocket change.I'll put up $10,000 or more an Grudge Race any time an I mostly run/try the Big $$$ Bracket Races.You can just about find a Big $$$ and up Bracket Race every weekend,we will start @ 11:00 in the mornings an most times run past midnight if lucky enough to keep going rounds.I don't call tha pocket change.But some of you that think Bracket Racing is so easy just try it. Thats right we will let all of you that have rebuilt Grand-Daddy & Granny's over weight trailer Queen cars run,we won't want to take your doors or fenders off,won't try and make no special rules so you can't run against us,don't care how Big of a Beer gut you have,don't have to be NNS,ABC or even CBS,the only thing we won't let you do is Whine & Moan about the Rules because other than a few safety rules there is none everyone runs,there will be no moaning over the pay out because you will know up front what it pays.Just pay your entry Fee and line up and Race.

Now if there is a better class than Bracket Racing with less rules that lets all cars run that pays more $$$ for the Sportsman Racer.I'll run it!
Time to head out to the shop and load my Li'll Bracket car for the weekend! Yea its OK to have a few of them also while loading the car on a Friday night for the weekend!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 05/24/13 08:08 PM.

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: MRMOPAR622] #1439284
05/24/13 08:17 PM
05/24/13 08:17 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

I am not sure what you meant about pocket change.I'll put up $10,000 or more an Grudge Race any time an I mostly run/try the Big $$$ Bracket Races.You can just about find a Big $$$ and up Bracket Race every weekend,we will start @ 11:00 in the mornings an most times run past midnight if lucky enough to keep going rounds.I don't call tha pocket change.But some of you that think Bracket Racing is so easy just try it. Thats right we will let all of you that have rebuilt Grand-Daddy & Granny's over weight trailer Queen cars run,we won't want to take your doors or fenders off,won't try and make no special rules so you can't run against us,don't care how Big of a Beer gut you have,don't have to be NNS,ABC or even CBS,the only thing we won't let you do is Whine & Moan about the Rules because other than a few safety rules there is none everyone runs,there will be no moaning over the pay out because you will know up front what it pays.Just pay your entry Fee and line up and Race.

Now if there is a better class than Bracket Racing with less rules that lets all cars run that pays more $$$ for the Sportsman Racer.I'll run it!
Time to head out to the shop and load my Li'll Bracket car for the weekend! Yea its OK to have a few of them also while loading the car on a Friday night for the weekend!

the pocket change comment shouldnt be hard to finger out,you stated you wont run for small money. personally i dont care for piperacks but with all the delay and crossover boxes it cant be that hard to race. and the reaction of a piperack compared to a door car is totally different. so have fun and post your results when you get back. josh your doing a great job

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: MRMOPAR622] #1439285
05/24/13 08:20 PM
05/24/13 08:20 PM
Arizona
C
Chris'sBarracuda Offline
master
Chris'sBarracuda  Offline
master
C

Arizona
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

This is just plain SILLY

Chris..

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: Chris'sBarracuda] #1439286
05/24/13 08:26 PM
05/24/13 08:26 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

that's all....LOL

$$$ Talks B.S.walks!!!!

This is just plain SILLY

Chris..

agreed im done with the debate. josh has done good and i hope he continues for those that want to participate in his shows.

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: Chris'sBarracuda] #1439287
05/24/13 08:28 PM
05/24/13 08:28 PM
Northern Indiana
Dunnuck Racing Offline
master
Dunnuck Racing  Offline
master

Northern Indiana
Wow,do some guys get wound up over nothing around here or what?
Josh puts on a good show,the payout goes back a few rounds instead of all the money to the guy who had a good day. I'll be there unless I blow my junk up before then.
Thanks Josh!!!
Keith

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: Dunnuck Racing] #1439288
05/24/13 09:13 PM
05/24/13 09:13 PM
Benton, IL.
D
DaveRS23 Offline
Special needs idiot
DaveRS23  Offline
Special needs idiot
D

Benton, IL.
This hobby is doomed.

Master, again and still
Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: DaveRS23] #1439289
05/24/13 09:18 PM
05/24/13 09:18 PM
Northern Indiana
Dunnuck Racing Offline
master
Dunnuck Racing  Offline
master

Northern Indiana
Yes this hobby is doomed! I'M going to build a fast and furious Honda instead !

Re: Because some people think I cut payouts. [Re: Dunnuck Racing] #1439290
05/24/13 09:21 PM
05/24/13 09:21 PM
PA.
pittsburghracer Online work
"Little"John
pittsburghracer  Online Work
"Little"John

PA.
I'm going to start racing a chevie truck. Yaaa right.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5