Can't find the torque specs for the flex plate bolts anywhere in my cd service manual. Not listed in the torque specs chart or pictoral diagrams. The Manual transmission flexplate shows 55 lbs but I'm sure it's different for an auto trans. I found one forum that said 100 lbs for the auto trans but that sounds like a lot! I don't want em coming loose but I don't want to snap a bolt either!

Its a 95 Talon 4cy NON turbo with auto trans. Need the torque specs for:

1. flexplate to crankhaft bolts
2. flexplate to converter bolts

3. Oh...and I could also use the correct spec for the harmonic balancer bolt too. My manual says 45 lbs on one pictoral diagram and 105 lbs on another diagram! The torque chart shows 45 lbs so its lookin like 45 might be it...but If someone has a Mitchell manual or factory manual that doesn't show the 105/45 misprint conflict mine does just to be sure...

Also should I use oil on the balancer bolt threads? Loctite? or nothing? When I replaced the balancer on my folks Maxima the manual said to use oil on the threads for that bolt. I've never used anything on my Coronet balancer bolt but the 440 torque is 135 lbs so its not goin anywhere!

Thanks
Dave