02/03/13 07:16 PM
02/03/13 07:16 PM
NJ
G
gregsgscuda Offline OP
gregsgscuda  Offline OP
G

NJ
Has any one perchased a replacement or remade grille on line. Iam looking to get a new grille but have heard so mandy bad stories of some vendors. Is there any one that can head me in the right direction or no of any one selling one thanks

Re: 70 Cuda Grille [Re: gregsgscuda] #1381054
02/03/13 07:45 PM
02/03/13 07:45 PM
Mass
DAYCLONA Offline
I Live Here
DAYCLONA  Offline
I Live Here

Mass
If you want a nice grille for a 70 Cuda, you better move fast, Mike Ross at BEAParts.com is letting the last few go, when their gone, they're gone, then you'll be looking at overpriced NOS, or paying a higher price to an individual "sitting" on an BEAParts grille, or fixing a trashed original....he who waits, goes without

Mike

Re: 70 Cuda Grille [Re: gregsgscuda] #1381055
02/05/13 09:57 PM
02/05/13 09:57 PM
Maple Valley, WA
70mopes Offline
pro stock
70mopes  Offline
pro stock

Maple Valley, WA
I just picked up a complete '70 grille from Mike Ross at BE&A. I went ahead and got the whole thing and I am very pleased with the overall look and quality of not only the grill and bezels but especially the park light assemblies and correct stainless trim. Other than that, there is Goodmark which sells the '70 cuda grill and bezels. I don't think they have the park light assemblies or stainless... they might. I don't have any feedback on the quality or fit of there stuff. Decent used are out there. The price for those has come way down since repros surfaced but still not cheap. Most everything you find that is used original will need some kind of plastic repair in order to make them whole again.

Re: 70 Cuda Grille [Re: 70mopes] #1381056
02/06/13 10:37 PM
02/06/13 10:37 PM
Abilene, Texas
F
fastmark Offline
master
fastmark  Offline
master
F

Abilene, Texas
Take some advice from a person who has bought lots of spare Mopar parts over the last 30 years and has made a small fortune selling them off when the supply ran out.Pick up the phone and call Mike Ross at B,E,and A. He has perfect grills in every way. The turn signal lenses are beyond words. I bought an AAR grill and a argent one when they first came out. Unbelievable is all I can say. I have a barracuda up for sale right now and I was gathering up all the parts in my warehouse to include one of my OEM grills with the car. I have been offered over $2000 before Mike remade them and refused to sell. I figured if one was ever made it would be poorly made and cost $2000. My oem grills are pretty good and not cracked. After looking at my old ones for several hours, I just had to go and open the box of my new spare from B,E,and A. Man it looked good. So I called Mike and ordered another. If I was not buying a house right now, I would order two or three!

So here are your choices, call Mike asap and order one or two. You will love them, I promise. Or you can put it off till they are gone and call someone who bought one for a spare and pay $2500 or more. Or buy a old crappy one for 1500 and fix it. He will not make them again. Even if he did ten years down the road, Mikes grill are better than the originals were new and you can buy it right now.