09/11/11 06:34 PM
09/11/11 06:34 PM
L.I. N.Y. Hemi Street
HemiGreg Offline OP
master
HemiGreg  Offline OP
master

L.I. N.Y. Hemi Street
well it being 9/11 the family got together to remember my cousin (huczko)who perished in the towers as a PAPD cop.
some of the remailung cousins and myself talked race big time as he was an old time road racer has boss mustangs,and AMX in 7o or so and raced paul neuman a few times in Ca and watkins,
anyway this is a sysapsys of some non death monger and retalitarty planning that might interest you.
my surviving uncle-his dad says its all true and was a top mechanical position in several NJ military engine research places as well as on mitchel field in Long island back in the day and ran pontiac 321 6bbls super duty in national eedway too. so read on and keep only respectuful comments.
and oh yea the xylene and toluene is key componets of acetone with 130000 btus per gallon.
1,4 Dioxane's benefit lies in it's improved oxygenation of the combustion reaction-this is a legal Hydrazine like non military chem.

Hydrazine 10%TOLUENE 10% AND XYLENE 20% + 38 % 100 octane will support 16:1 comp with 0 measurable detionation @32 deg in a hemi +2% kerosene is good for lubricity also top ring & seat up to 15,ooo rpm.
as tested by undiscolsed lab using actual piston 4 stroke engines, water dynos and digitron fuel tester also for fule water resistance.
this will def show up as illegal fuel but give you real boost at 7krpm and up.

if real rocket fuel scares ya its the same carciginon level as tetraethyl lead.
PS can anyone get be a few gallons of TEL?

was part of a govern. test only a few years ago to see if gasoline can be made into a super fuel for use in combat zones where diesel is not as happy from zero and below. cold country
its from one of my relatives who is chief contract officer in national security and confirmed by yet my other side of family cousin who is retires luit gen. in colorado missle base.
where-ou hum- ICBM'S Used to be. cough wink
so take it as fact as well as you can please.
no I will not publish the actual documents as they will be secret classification till 2025.and they only shown a few paragraphs not blacked out.
they all know how im an obsessed mad scienctest and hemi motor head so always got something wierd to say and show me.
and this also goes into the govts experiments with anti gravity ship repulsion using nuclear magnetic electrical pulse and laser for steerage. no joke. and im not on and non perscription meds .
this may be all on wikileaks anyway-dont know dont care but the future of fule is not Benezene or crude oil based. especially in war time zones.
depleated uranium armer piercing bullet fragments from a war field can provide 7500 BTUs of power with residual reactionary heat to run a old fashoned steam engine if they are gathered and allowed to excite each other and some pure alumunium pellets for 30 days.

and one put some in his 05 hemi ram and said it made it feel like going from a 2.2 4 cyl to an big 8 and ran 30 miles on 1 gallon till tanl empty.in the mts of colorado

Re: Fuel additive chat at 9/11 memorial [Re: HemiGreg] #1073284
09/12/11 12:18 AM
09/12/11 12:18 AM
Cincinnati, Ohio
Challenger 1 Offline
Too Many Posts
Challenger 1  Offline
Too Many Posts

Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote:

well it being 9/11 the family got together to remember my cousin (huczko)who perished in the towers as a PAPD cop.
some of the remailung cousins and myself talked race big time as he was an old time road racer has boss mustangs,and AMX in 7o or so and raced paul neuman a few times in Ca and watkins,
anyway this is a sysapsys of some non death monger and retalitarty planning that might interest you.
my surviving uncle-his dad says its all true and was a top mechanical position in several NJ military engine research places as well as on mitchel field in Long island back in the day and ran pontiac 321 6bbls super duty in national eedway too. so read on and keep only respectuful comments.
and oh yea the xylene and toluene is key componets of acetone with 130000 btus per gallon.
1,4 Dioxane's benefit lies in it's improved oxygenation of the combustion reaction-this is a legal Hydrazine like non military chem.

Hydrazine 10%TOLUENE 10% AND XYLENE 20% + 38 % 100 octane will support 16:1 comp with 0 measurable detionation @32 deg in a hemi +2% kerosene is good for lubricity also top ring & seat up to 15,ooo rpm.
as tested by undiscolsed lab using actual piston 4 stroke engines, water dynos and digitron fuel tester also for fule water resistance.
this will def show up as illegal fuel but give you real boost at 7krpm and up.

if real rocket fuel scares ya its the same carciginon level as tetraethyl lead.
PS can anyone get be a few gallons of TEL?

was part of a govern. test only a few years ago to see if gasoline can be made into a super fuel for use in combat zones where diesel is not as happy from zero and below. cold country
its from one of my relatives who is chief contract officer in national security and confirmed by yet my other side of family cousin who is retires luit gen. in colorado missle base.
where-ou hum- ICBM'S Used to be. cough wink
so take it as fact as well as you can please.
no I will not publish the actual documents as they will be secret classification till 2025.and they only shown a few paragraphs not blacked out.
they all know how im an obsessed mad scienctest and hemi motor head so always got something wierd to say and show me.
and this also goes into the govts experiments with anti gravity ship repulsion using nuclear magnetic electrical pulse and laser for steerage. no joke. and im not on and non perscription meds .
this may be all on wikileaks anyway-dont know dont care but the future of fule is not Benezene or crude oil based. especially in war time zones.
depleated uranium armer piercing bullet fragments from a war field can provide 7500 BTUs of power with residual reactionary heat to run a old fashoned steam engine if they are gathered and allowed to excite each other and some pure alumunium pellets for 30 days.

and one put some in his 05 hemi ram and said it made it feel like going from a 2.2 4 cyl to an big 8 and ran 30 miles on 1 gallon till tanl empty.in the mts of colorado