Texas
T
TexasStroker Offline OP
mopar addict
TexasStroker  Offline OP
mopar addict
T

Texas
I'm debating picking up a Trinity for the Mopar 10. I've emailed Diablo direct and they have chosen to avoid answering one of my questions...which was, "How accurate is the virtual dragstrip feature?"

So for any of you with late models are you running the Trinity? How does the virtual dragstrip compare to real track times?

M10s didn't come with EVIC, so the Trinity would be a nice add-on to correct that...provided they are close. If they are within 2-3 tenths, I'd be fine.

I've run Dynomaster (cell phone) with all the cars and it is usually either way off, or scary accurate...it never registers well with the Duster, don't think it likes torque, haha. I figured with the OBDII pickup, the Trinity might be a bit more consistent.

And yes, I know there are 'late model Mopar forums,' but believe me...I would much rather ask here where I actually enjoy posting.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars & Lone Star Mopars Amarillo Area Mopars Lone Star Mopars Chryslers in the Canyon: All Mopar Event!
Re: Late Model Mopars: Diablo Trinity's Virtual Dragstrip [Re: TexasStroker] #1046079
08/05/11 06:23 PM
08/05/11 06:23 PM
Texas
T
TexasStroker Offline OP
mopar addict
TexasStroker  Offline OP
mopar addict
T

Texas
Anybody? Trinity would be the same across the board for any make or model...

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars & Lone Star Mopars Amarillo Area Mopars Lone Star Mopars Chryslers in the Canyon: All Mopar Event!