I think it is wonderfull that Dave Hakim is "thinking about" bringing us some quality 15x7 trim rings...BUT...what about the parts we really need? What about the big SECRET??? you know the SECRET that you can still buy real MoPar service parts for those OLD cars. You know those old cars they use in ads to HOCK you into buying a new Mopar, the same old car they don't want to sell you parts for because it will prevent you from buying a new one. Why is it the parts on the "list" somehow can't make it into a restoration catalog or an acknowlegment they even exist...

Let's ask the other difficult question again: If WE the CUSTOMERS do not know the parts are available for the old cars how can we buy them? If we don't buy these parts, eventually these parts go NS1 [not available]because they were not selling....DOH! It almost seems like that is what they want, so the only choice we have buy that NEW $$$$$ Mopar every 5 years or buy the now NS1 parts from the several "Princes of Thieves" we have in the mopar market.

Did you look at the new MP catalogs?? What a joke.
Can you get Hemi head bolts or forged SB stroker cranks or are they still made of unobtanium? What about a dip stick or dip stick tube for any V8, or transmision fill tube or oil level indicator?. What about the bolts you need to bolt on that clutch or bellhousing or timing cover?. BTW You can still get the correct bolts but you have to be mopar parts literate and have a COOPERATING dealer to be successfull or you can just get hocked on EBay!

I sit here in amazement that you can get all worked up over trim rings when there are bigger parts issues that need to be resolved.

What about these NS1 part numbers.?...I guess we don't need them either....

2266783: clutch rod firewall boot. all models
2401740: metal swivel, goes on clutch fork adjusting rod all models, replaces the JUNK rubber and metal washer.
2409408: manual transmission shifter linkage swivel
2534111: filter-gas tank sending unit pickup, 3/8-hemi models
2875605: spark plug wire separator 2 wire A engine
2949646: H/L bezel Challenger rt side argent
2949647: H/L bezel Challenger lt side argent
2950887: E-body clutch/brake pedal rubber pads
2998146: h/l bezel black 70 R/T Challenger,rt side
2998147: h/l bezel black 70 R/T Challenger,lt side

Don't worry there are plenty more important NS1 part numbers to choose from.

Let's see...if I can't get parts for my old MoPar what makes you think I will buy a new one...?

And one last point...where oh where is the long overdue marketing study by MP to determine the scope of the MP market...I think it is time to replace the broken dart board and let the customer be heard.