Quote:

Quote:

it looks great.did you have any clearance issues with the hood?what kind air cleaner are you using?

Yes, the hood clearance takes some thought. You can't use a normal drop base air cleaner as it hits the fuel rails. So we ordered a Spectre aluminum plenum box and it only takes up 2" of space. Has (2) 4" inlets on each side with 4" tubes. I currently can't get the tubes to fit so we are just going to run the plentum box with fine pre-filter foam covering the openings. I will post pics on that soon and it should work fine.

Someday when I get some time the solution maybe using oval tubing to get the hood clearance.

This is in a '68 Charger with an RPM intake, so results may very with different combos......bottom line is can't use drop bases with the EZ-EFI.

I ran a TB years ago (projection) and it was shorter than the eddy carb that it replaced.
just thinkin out loud if your TB was shorter than a carb like mine was and you ran a holley street dominator, maybe a 68 unsilenced or other round filter would fit under a stock hood