Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We're Ready... Watching the weather! Hope to make the trip south!

Unless it changes 42 times before, then Friday, Sat, and most of Sunday look's like there will be some awesome racing!!.......Did you see that Chapper??

Also looks like there is going to be some nitrous cars there putting on a show thank's to John Holt!

Yeah...I saw it Bill. I have changed and adjusted my car about 42 times too!! I figured I don't know what it's going to do,,so I can change all I want to and I STILL won't know what it's going to do!! The weather site I have been watching, says it is going to be good Fri/Sat with showers Sunday...I figure that will cover me...BUT,,I am bringing enough food and beverage to cover me and my Moparts friends for the weekend!!,,I hope!! I may be coming by myself,,as I I have had some people back out on me that were supposed to go. I guess I just get to cranky for some of them.. I am really looking forward to this event. I haven't been to a 'big' one in years!! I used to go to some, but , later was just a local track pounder, then just quit all-together. I don't care if it rains all weekend..."ducks" like rain,,and I will be a "duck" for someone for sure!!

I am coming and I can assure you I will bring rain with me! I cant even get test passes in right now

Eric,,bring the car and leave the rain at home.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.