Moparts

Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming??

Posted By: dartman366

Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 12:24 AM

Just picked my car up from Holt's after having the chassis gone thru and set up, now to change the oil and make sure I haven't missed anything and load her up, I plan on being there and doing some shake down passes and going some round's,,,just look for me, the car, and the big fat ugly motorhome,,,see ya there!!!

Mod's sticky when you can.
Posted By: Frito

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 12:28 AM

See ya there. Stop by and say hello.

Attached picture 6619268-avatar1.jpg
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 01:34 AM

I am planning on being there,,if I can get the car in the shop to do some rear suspension mods..Right now, the shop is full of 'stuff' that has absolutely nothing to do with my car.!! I wish these "dirt people" would let me just race my car,,! I did get out last weekend for a TnT at KV,,didn't go the way I had planned...but,,I will still go to Columbus if all stays together after another TnT or 2.
LAUGH TIME... a few guys I know are going to KV for some kind of "arm-drop" race next weekend. They asked if I was going,,,I asked what day it was,,FRIDAY the 13th,,,,I said NO WAY,,, I got a '"GREEN RACE CAR" and you expect me to race on Friday the 13 th...??

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 01:48 AM

Quote:

See ya there. Stop by and say hello.

Frito,,,if you are still looking for some tire to run,RE:our conversation the other day,,,I may have some Hoosiers that I will sell, after my next T'n'T session. I'm starting to think they are part of my 60' problems....
Posted By: nss guy

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 01:55 AM

Planning on being there
hoping to go some rounds
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 02:06 AM

YUP
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 02:22 AM

Have fun,guys!! This is just for you,Bill!!
Posted By: Labratt

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 04:18 AM

I might be there with some friends of mine....as a spectator!

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 04:24 AM

Quote:

Have fun,guys!! This is just for you,Bill!!

Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 04:33 AM

My 5 grander got postponed at my local track so I am heading that way
Posted By: OA5599

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 02:37 PM

Waiting for my trans shield to get here. Then the install, so the new motor can go in and get the break-in finished before race day. We will be cutting it close. If not, we will spectate Friday.
Posted By: Savoy1964

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 03:54 PM

I'll be there with mine and buddies with his 70 challenger. Hope the track is hooks with the new concrete.
Posted By: poppaj

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/06/11 10:21 PM

We are looking forward to this one! Track is starting to hook, hope it dries out around here and it stays warm. We stood ours straight up first pass last Saturday.poppaj

Attached picture 6620806-IMG_1807.jpg
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 12:10 AM

Quote:

My 5 grander got postponed at my local track so I am heading that way

Old Bag of Nails has agreed to sponsor a
Battle of the SEXES race
Friday Night
Purse $600.00
$300.00 winner, $150.00 runner up,
$75.00 each man & woman semi finals
Will be like quick 16 women 16 men 16
If the women win the men have to wear a pink shirt on sunday.
Let me know if you are interested. I am in the process of getting a list together. It will be no box.
Chasity came up with a really good idea how to select who gets into the race. The mens second time trial on Friday to have the men who would like to enter the race dial in their time the 16 men who runs closest to their dial in makes the field. What does everyone think??? That would give us something to do Friday after time trials. Let me know your thoughts. I think this will work really well.
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 01:23 AM

Should be
Posted By: ro23car

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 04:22 AM

gonna try my best to be there. gotta deliver something to john and ben.
Posted By: mistress

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 12:10 PM

Planning on it.
Posted By: fun4door

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 02:47 PM

Planning on being there with both cars
Posted By: The Duster

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 03:25 PM

Forgive me for butting in. Does this event have a large swap meet? Need parts so I can get on the track.

Thanks

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 06:11 PM

Quote:

Forgive me for butting in. Does this event have a large swap meet? Need parts so I can get on the track.

Thanks

Not what I would call big, at least not like the Mopar Nat's,, but they usually have a decent turn out.
Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/07/11 09:05 PM

Hope to make it,,and bring the car,,,we'll see.
Posted By: moparguy7074

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/08/11 02:13 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks

Not what I would call big, at least not like the Mopar Nat's,, but they usually have a decent turn out.

It also depends on what the weather is going to be. If there is any chance of rain, the swap is normally cut in half at least.
Posted By: 1BadLiLCharger

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/08/11 04:53 AM

Hope to make it. A lot depends on my father's (health) situation. Still need to drop engine and trans in. We'll see.
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/08/11 09:36 AM

Should be there as a spectator if it is done raining by then.
Machine work will more than likely being finished about that time. Beep
Posted By: cgall

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/08/11 01:07 PM

Fired up my junk for the first time in 2-1/2 years yesterday. If it ever stops raining, I'll get out to TNT before C-bus.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/08/11 04:07 PM

Charley I know how you feel..I fire the car for the first time yesterday..Jenni did not drive at all last year..took it off to have a baby..so next weekend if it don't rain I her drive the car so she gets a flew runs in before trails.
Posted By: 69dart

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/09/11 02:13 AM

We'll be there
Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/09/11 02:39 PM

ill be there. Im ready for it.
Posted By: DartDoll

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/09/11 06:15 PM

Can't wait to run! Need to get more T&T in on my Challenger still, this rain is making things a little hard!! Darts ready to go for the Hubby.
The Battle of the sexes race looks like fun, little friendly compatition between the Sexes is always interesting!! I am in, even if I am slower then Molasses!!

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/10/11 12:36 AM

Megan, look us up at the track. Chasity runs sportsman and Melissa runs pro. I have added your name to the list. We need 16 women it should be fun.
Posted By: poppaj

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/10/11 01:23 AM

What do the ladies have to wear Sunday if the men win??? I am sure Casey will want to run in this.

Attached picture 6625367-monstermopar.jpg
Posted By: 11secaarcuda

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/10/11 02:52 AM

Spectator on Saturday.
Posted By: 1BadLiLCharger

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/10/11 03:54 AM

About Friday night, will they still have a gambler's race? That's what would normally happen Friday night, hope they wouldn't cancel that.
Posted By: POZEST

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/10/11 06:47 AM

I will be there and yes, the schedule says gamblers on friday!

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/10/11 03:29 PM

Quote:

What do the ladies have to wear Sunday if the men win??? I am sure Casey will want to run in this.

pappj, he is on the list. Melissa and Casey has been talking about this race for a while now.
Posted By: aquamist60

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/10/11 09:31 PM

We'll be there. Just picked up the car this morning and getting busy putting it together. Can't wait, getting anxious waiting all winter.
Posted By: DartDoll

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/11/11 04:34 PM

Charlie!! It will be nice seeing you, been forever! shouldnt be to hard to find you out there, you always somehow end up near us in the pit area anyhow. That and your cars pretty easy to spot!
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/12/11 02:23 AM

Heck ya I'll be there ---- can't wait and it will be the first time out this year with the car .

Will be great to see all you folks again

Russ
Posted By: sixpackbee

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/12/11 08:08 PM

We'll be there vending again.
Posted By: Labratt

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/14/11 07:05 PM

Holgar...were you at Columbus last year? If I would have known,I would have come by and introduced myself! If I make it this year..hopefully,at least Saturday..I'll definately look you up! BTW...I'm getting my 6-Pack hood done for $250.00! The guy has painted 3 of my friends cars,and does very good work! Randy B.
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/14/11 08:38 PM

I will probably only get there for Sunday,I have to work Saturday
So I will just watch some racing and kick around the swap meet for a little while.
Gus

Attached picture 6632970-burnoutpicturegus.JPG
Posted By: Red Express

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/16/11 07:29 PM

We're Ready... Watching the weather! Hope to make the trip south!

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/16/11 07:44 PM

Quote:

Unless it changes 42 times before, then Friday, Sat, and most of Sunday look's like there will be some awesome racing!!.......Did you see that Chapper??

Also looks like there is going to be some nitrous cars there putting on a show thank's to John Holt!
Posted By: Evil67

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/16/11 11:54 PM

I plan on being there saturday. Not sure if I'm driving the Dart or not....

Attached picture 6636464-DartGWEB.jpg
Posted By: BigDog68Dart

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 12:18 AM

may make it if engine is done, and I get it installed, will be there to see and root everyone else if not!

Attached picture 6636512-DSC01335.JPG
Posted By: Butch

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 12:32 AM

Hope to come watch Saturday and have breakfast with wj440,dartman366(soon to be dartman566, or is it Big_Block_Bill)and max_maniac.
Should I bring a row boat for the pits?

Butch

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 01:15 AM

Quote:

dartman366(soon to be dartman566

That's got a nice ring to it Butch.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 01:29 AM

We'll also be there with 8 week old cockapoo puppies. We'll have a few but only 1 puppy remains for adoption. Bring the wife and kids by for a certain smile.

Posted By: DoubleD

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 01:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Once you go big you never go back - dartman572 is more like it - time to step off the porch and join the big dogs......

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 01:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Once you go big you never go back - dartman572 is more like it - time to step off the porch and join the big dogs......

Dang!! the numbers are getting bigger!

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 02:08 AM

I don't remember but do they sell fuel at Trails? If not does that station around the corner still sell fuel? I plan on using alot this weekend

Russ
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 02:25 AM

^^ They sure do Russ. They have VP up to c12 i believe.. the have 110 too

Casey

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 02:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Unless it changes 42 times before, then Friday, Sat, and most of Sunday look's like there will be some awesome racing!!.......Did you see that Chapper??

Also looks like there is going to be some nitrous cars there putting on a show thank's to John Holt!

Yeah...I saw it Bill. I have changed and adjusted my car about 42 times too!! I figured I don't know what it's going to do,,so I can change all I want to and I STILL won't know what it's going to do!! The weather site I have been watching, says it is going to be good Fri/Sat with showers Sunday...I figure that will cover me...BUT,,I am bringing enough food and beverage to cover me and my Moparts friends for the weekend!!,,I hope!! I may be coming by myself,,as I I have had some people back out on me that were supposed to go. I guess I just get to cranky for some of them.. I am really looking forward to this event. I haven't been to a 'big' one in years!! I used to go to some, but , later was just a local track pounder, then just quit all-together. I don't care if it rains all weekend..."ducks" like rain,,and I will be a "duck" for someone for sure!!
Posted By: Chad Bittle

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 02:40 AM

Quote:

I plan on using alot this weekend

Russ

Copy.....Save.....Print.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 03:34 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah...I saw it Bill. I have changed and adjusted my car about 42 times too!! I figured I don't know what it's going to do,,so I can change all I want to and I STILL won't know what it's going to do!! The weather site I have been watching, says it is going to be good Fri/Sat with showers Sunday...I figure that will cover me...BUT,,I am bringing enough food and beverage to cover me and my Moparts friends for the weekend!!,,I hope!! I may be coming by myself,,as I I have had some people back out on me that were supposed to go. I guess I just get to cranky for some of them.. I am really looking forward to this event. I haven't been to a 'big' one in years!! I used to go to some, but , later was just a local track pounder, then just quit all-together. I don't care if it rains all weekend..."ducks" like rain,,and I will be a "duck" for someone for sure!!

I am coming and I can assure you I will bring rain with me! I cant even get test passes in right now

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 03:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Don't feel bad, I have not made a pass yet this season, so I am going to be on pin's and needles the first pass down the track on the new brakes and suspension pieces.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 03:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I am coming and I can assure you I will bring rain with me! I cant even get test passes in right now

Eric,,bring the car and leave the rain at home.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/17/11 08:01 PM

Thats been the plan but it sure hasnt worked out that way. I drove 2 hours Sunday to basically eat lunch

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/18/11 01:09 AM

You bring rain we will flip your car over and use it for a boat !!!!! lol

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/18/11 01:11 AM

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/18/11 01:23 AM

Yeah what he said.
Posted By: cgall

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/18/11 02:50 AM

This is the closest I have come to getting out this year.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/18/11 02:28 PM

well I did get mine in the trailer LOL

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 12:40 AM

The weatherman may have mercy on us.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 12:55 AM

can someone post info on the event, ie, times, gate opening, registration, etc, I couldn't find anything on the cc website, still says under construction, really need info on friday,,, thanks for any help.

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 01:16 AM

Quote:

can someone post info on the event, ie, times, gate opening, registration, etc, I couldn't find anything on the cc website, still says under construction, really need info on friday,,, thanks for any help.

Here's the link hope it helps. See everyone out there. Cars are loaded motorhome load and ready to go.

http://www.mo-powernow.com/national.html

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 01:22 AM

Thank you for the link,,,that is just what i was looking for
Posted By: moparatheart

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 05:55 AM

Are we allowed to sleep on the grounds during the weekend?
Posted By: 360904

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 11:52 AM

One more sleep

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 01:14 PM

Quote:

Are we allowed to sleep on the grounds during the weekend?

we always have been able to, I plan on staying there myself
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 03:09 PM

Hey,Bill! Good luck to you and everyone else!

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 03:46 PM

Quote:

Hey,Bill! Good luck to you and everyone else!

Thanks Ted, rolling out in about an hour, meeting up with WJ440 and Vernmotor.
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 04:15 PM

BGR crew of Misfits,locked and loaded
Posted By: joshking440

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 05:24 PM

Im going to stop by on Saturday. No car, just spectating
Posted By: C Stilwell

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/19/11 06:11 PM

Hello all, a couple of quick things before this event begins:

Camping is allowed throughout the weekend here at NTR for the Mo-Power event. We will have security on the gate throughout the weekend.

We encourage everyone to come out to the track and experience the great action that always comes from the Mo-Power events (as long as you don't bring any of that wet stuff that we all are tired of ). However, if you are unable to attend and still want to keep up with the event, we will have our 1320go.com site up all weekend showing the live timing. You can get to the site either from 1320go or the National Trail Raceway website and clicking on the 1320go logo on the front page.

The gates are getting ready to open for those in line right now and the statement about Mother Nature liking Mopars seems to be looking good all weekend.

Hope to see everyone here and if there are any other questions, please feel free to let us know.

Christopher Stilwell
National Trail Raceway
Posted By: KD800X

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/20/11 02:04 AM

Chris,

How late are the gates going to be open on Friday? I won't be able to get there until afer 7-pm.

Tell your dad I said Hi!

Kevin Davis

Re: Official Mo Power @ Columbus,May 20-22 whos coming?? - 05/20/11 02:19 AM

Loaded up and ready to pull out early in the morning. Talked to Walt and he, Bill, Vern and the Springers are there and saving me a spot. Should be a fun weekend will be great to meet up with friends once again.

Can't wait to get out and run the car

Already mid May and because of the weather have not even had a chance to get out for even one T&T day.

Russ
© 2024 Moparts Forums