Quote:

Hopefully, he is a bit more available, now that; the family is not sick, he is not sick, it's not snowing, the plater isn't changing their tanks, the plater returns his calls, he's not out of town, he has time to put the parts together, he has time to pack up the parts. We started detailing spare parts for the car and were pleasantly surprised when they did show up. Just a few months longer than I expected. The parts did look nice!

I have to get Mr Wilsons back. I get the same complaints/concerns too. I too work a day job. Wish this mopar market were bigger. Then some of us small guys could actually make a living at it and focus full time. Kinda have to tolerate some minor delays to get parts for these 40yo cars from guys that care or get poor quality stuff from companies where quality isn't a concern anymore. Just profits.

I just landed from the airport at 7pm after being outta town for 3 days for my day job. Had to come right to my shop. Hoping to get outta here by 1AM so I can get to work tomorrow at 7AM.

PS I saw his tubes at Indy. Looked nice. I even sold him a few cores that I had used to make gaskets from.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets