Kind of hard to tell exactly, but looking at the rotors...it appears to be from a 70-72 B or E-body. I say that because the rotors look like the 2 piece design.You can buy a spindle sleeve from Dr. Diff so that you can use the later 1 piece rotors that are a LOT cheaper and easy to get. So yes...the brakes will work. If it were me, I would make a way to get both k frames level (both ways)and check the angle of the steering box mount plate. I did that with a 70 Roadrunner k frame and a 70 Challenger k frame a few years ago, and there was 2 degrees difference in the angle of the box. I think the e body was 23 degrees, and the b was 25 degrees. Would that make a difference as far as wearing out steering column joints? People here have used different body style k frames in cars and didn't seem to have problems. Check around some more before you go buy another k frame. No need to worry about it being from a big block as long as it's from a V8 car. Unless it's a Hemi k frame, they will all fit big or small block. The difference is in the brackets that actually bolt to the motor. That's my , so good luck.