I have read from several members about how happy many are with their rebuilt steering gear chucks. I had one rebuilt back in, oh.. 2003 or so. I opted for the Stage 3 rebuild. I used to own a Camaro that was set up for handling. It had HD springs, shocks, anti sway bars and an IROC 12.7 to 1 steering gear. I loved the steering feel and response of that car and wanted to duplicate it with my Charger. The Stage 3 was purported as being nearly as stiff. It was not. While it gave more effort than the usually overboosted Chrysler power steering, it was still not to the point that I wanted. I later added the Fast Ratio idler and pitman arms, and THEN it felt right. Lately it seems that the gearbox has loosened up to the point where it has a sloppy "dead spot" from 11 to 1. (Using a clock as a reference point)I can't imagine that the set screw has backed off, but who knows. The car has TTI headers so adjustments are not an easy thing to do. I am curious if other Firm Feel customers have had this problem. When I first installed the box way back when, it felt as tight as a new car. Now, lane changes or sudden maneuvers take more turning of the wheel and less "feel". NOT good. I'll take the time and try to adjust out the slop, but it seems that in some cases, once wear begins, its all downhill from there.