Well took some military leave and was going to replace driveline. That's on hold. Since damaged trunk awhile back and car got hit with some massive hail during thunderstorms in St Louis MO I decided to just go ahead and repaint car. Have been working but off getting ready and is just about there now. Going with a more correct 71 FJ6 Sassy Grass than the old FJ5 that was on it. Ordered new GTX stripe kit also to get away from the 72 roadrunner theme last guy had going on. Figured better use of free time to do this than driveline...which I am going to try and knock out after a couple weekends after painted. Wish me luck. Son refers to sassy grass as Ski Green

I have to say I am soooo proud of my 8yo son Anthony. He has been right there by dads side while at bodyshop. Every day has been at least 7hr days and he has not complained once. He can DA, block sand and tape with the best of them, I am so proud. He has helped out greatly and his eyes have spotted defects ole dad couldn't see. Thanks buddy I love you.

Last edited by GSS340; 06/14/11 11:10 PM.