Quote:

Juan, Good luck with the new engine.. Make sure you upgrade
the fuel lines and the exhaust 2 1/2 with some dynomax ultra
flow mufflers.. Max performance for the street and track..
My Bob K build is going into its fifth season over three hundred
runs couple thousand street miles.. Had it out two weeks ago
11.90 @ 115.60 and the air was not all that good..
A little birdie told me your making about 70hp more than me so i
would think its good for mid 11's.. If you need anything pm me..

Scott.

Hey Scotty!!!!!!!!! Darn good to hear from you man. I wish I was out there racing with you guys. Thank you for the good wishes and tips. That's a big 10-4 on the fuel line and mufflers. Yeah, I heard you were giving a certain blue Hemi a run for their money!!! I'm glad to hear your motor has been doing so well. I remember seeing it run, it's a beast! If all goes well I hope to have it on the road this summer...maybe late summer but we'll see what shakes out. As for times, well...I'll do the absolute very best that I can and hope to make Bob and all the Mopar racer amigos proud!!! I still plan to run the bias plies on the strip. You take care man! And if there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask or pm as well.

And thank you again for taking the time to chat with me 2 years ago at Carlisle when I asked about your car and motor set up...you know that the week after that conversation and seeing your car run down the strip is when I called Bob and said I was ready!!! Bob said... "sure, no problem Juan," but of course I had to wait my turn.

JA

Last edited by easygoingjuan; 04/17/11 02:33 AM.